View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
IsoChick
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-10-2008, 08:54 AM
Both my boys like to get rubs behind their ears... they make little snorty-pig noises

I also baby-talk them sometimes, and sing them dog songs

Of course, they also like being brushed (with the accompanying soundtrack of "Brrrruuussshhhhhhh" for every stroke of the brush )

They get cuddles, kisses but also discipline and boundaries (have I redeemed myself for admitting I sing dog-songs??)
Sophie*
Dogsey Junior
Female 

08-10-2008, 03:27 PM
He gets his ears rubbed, tummy rubbed, loves his chin being scratched and the top of his head lightly scratched too. Sometimes we have kisses and cuddles.
Razcox
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-10-2008, 04:03 PM
Both mine now love cuddles, Cassie always has a snuggle with me on the sofa, Ela has to have a kiss and a cuddle before she will settle for the night.

They also love an ear pull, i squeeze and pull the ear like you milk a cow!!!! They love it and really lead into my hand
Jackie
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

08-10-2008, 04:35 PM
Originally Posted by Trouble View Post
All of the above and a good old rump slapping session, they love it
and mine do too.... that is if they stand still long enough for you to do it.

Also , as everyone else does
Gellygoo
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-10-2008, 04:51 PM
All the usual cuddles , kisses, ear scratching etc....but what she really likes is to sit facing me and touch foreheads together if you understand what I mean. We sit there and I whisper sweet nothings to her, she loves it.
terrier69
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-10-2008, 04:59 PM
Originally Posted by Gellygoo View Post
All the usual cuddles , kisses, ear scratching etc....but what she really likes is to sit facing me and touch foreheads together if you understand what I mean. We sit there and I whisper sweet nothings to her, she loves it.
Inca loves that too, basically because it is attention. She is a big licker, and she knows we don't like it (because she does insist everyone needs a bath all the time). So she sits like that in front of me and I get sooooo close, forehard to forehead. I'll tilt her nose down with my chin, she'll let me do anything.
But the whole time she has that look that says 'I want to lick that face soooo much, but I know I mustn't!'. She's a real dafty really.

Originally Posted by MissE View Post
massage, scratching the tickle spot, stroking - oh and Becky, Missy does the same thing with the whiskers and the legs !
I knew you'd understand!
Anne-Marie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-10-2008, 06:41 PM
Cuddles, ear/belly/chest/pocket rubs, the centre between his eyes he loves to have scratched lightly. Nub-rubs (his stumpy tail if you don't know what I mean!!)

I also give kisses - he really loves the top of his muzzle softly breathed warm air on (don't ask!!! )
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-10-2008, 06:58 PM
I show affection in so many ways.. some of my lot are more cuddle loving than others.. but a look.. a pat.. hundreds of diff ways.. depending on the dog and the situation..
cally
Dogsey Junior
Female 

10-10-2008, 06:50 AM
I usually rub their tummy and
as both like it,they paw at my hand to
continue if I stop,I also give them kisses
and cuddles,and they lick me.
werewolf
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-10-2008, 10:16 AM
Physical love I show in these forms: hug, kiss, cuddle, tummy rub........It is nice to know others do the same. When you kiss your dog (I kiss mine on their heads and sometimes their cheeks, oh and their muzzles) what do you think they think?
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >