Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-05-2008, 06:38 AM

Good morning everyone !

Morning all,

Have to follow Baz down to the bike dealers as he’s getting the bike serviced today and needs a lift back home. He did actually say he would walk, but it’s a fair way away, so I thought I’d be the dutiful wifey and bring him back. He can pay me later….

Off out with Jackie this morning, but no idea yet where. Guess we’ll just get in the car and go….. I do fancy Rye, but it’s quite a long way away, and as we have a later start, maybe somewhere a tad more local would make more sense.

Have a great Saturday, everyone, and stay safe!

Today’s gem :
Arthur is 90 years old. He's played golf every day since his retirement 25 years ago. One day he arrives home looking downcast. "That's it," he tells his wife. "I'm giving up golf. My eyesight has gotten so bad that once I've hit the ball I couldn't see where it went." His wife sympathizes and makes him a cup of tea. As they sit down she says, "Why don't you take my brother with you and give it one more try." "That's no good" sighs Arthur, "your brother's a hundred and three. He can't help." "He may be a hundred and three", says the wife, "but his eyesight is perfect." So the next day Arthur heads off to the golf course with his brother-in-law. He tees up, takes an almighty swing and squints down the fairway. He turns to the brother-in-law. "Did you see the ball?" "Of course I did!" replied the brother-in-law. "I have perfect eyesight". "Where did it go?" says Arthur.
"I don't remember.
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-05-2008, 06:47 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all. Dry and overcast here this morning. Out to the shops later to buy a new mobile phone. Orange have gotten their last penny out of us. Have had very little service for over a week now and they swear the mast is fixed
Have a good Saturday everyone.
Vodka Vixen
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-05-2008, 06:57 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all

Off to my parents soon to pick Mia up. That will take the whole day so nothing else planned

Have a great day all xxx
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-05-2008, 07:00 AM
Originally Posted by wufflehoond View Post
Morning Vicki, morning all. Dry and overcast here this morning. Out to the shops later to buy a new mobile phone. Orange have gotten their last penny out of us. Have had very little service for over a week now and they swear the mast is fixed
Have a good Saturday everyone.
Morning Jackie - a pink one?
Originally Posted by Vodka Vixen View Post
Morning Vicki, morning all

Off to my parents soon to pick Mia up. That will take the whole day so nothing else planned

Have a great day all xxx
Morning Jules
Blackie's Mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-05-2008, 07:01 AM
morning all
we have SUNSHINE - dont know how long it will last for but at the moment it is lovely.

dont know what we are doing today - i would love to go to a car boot sale and take blackie for a good run. took him to a new small beach we have discovered yesterday and for a nice walk along the shore.

take care all

sue
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-05-2008, 07:07 AM
Originally Posted by Blackie's Mum View Post
morning all
we have SUNSHINE - dont know how long it will last for but at the moment it is lovely.

dont know what we are doing today - i would love to go to a car boot sale and take blackie for a good run. took him to a new small beach we have discovered yesterday and for a nice walk along the shore.

take care all

sue
Morning Sue
Rookgeordiegirl
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-05-2008, 07:07 AM
morning Vicki, morning all,
Now Vicki,where does sense come into anything

have a good day all

Jeanette
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-05-2008, 07:09 AM
Originally Posted by Rookgeordiegirl View Post
morning Vicki, morning all,
Now Vicki,where does sense come into anything

have a good day all

Jeanette
Morning Jeanette - you have a point....
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

31-05-2008, 07:39 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all. good to be back in as much to say morning to everyone all the traumas with Mum again I can do without.
Enjoy your day out Vicki.
It is lovely and sunny here so we are off out with Ollie in a bit before it gets too hot then pottering around the garden.
at todays gem, have a good day all.
Penry
Dogsey Senior
Male 

31-05-2008, 07:40 AM
Morning Vicki sweetheart, morning all

It looks like it's going to be a lovely day here on the South Coast . . . (fingers crossed)

I've a list of chores to do, so I'd better get on . . . .

You all have a lovely weekend and be careful out there

Shane x x x
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >