Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-05-2008, 05:40 AM

Good morning everyone !

Morning all,

A meeting this morning for me at 9.30. Shouldn’t last more than 90 minutes, and it’s not an unpleasant one.

Apart from that, just the usual work to deal with. Managed to almost catch up yesterday, so my desk is pretty clear. Just as well really, there not being many working days left .

Mya has a weepy eye, which I’m monitoring, and if it doesn’t improve, we shall be nipping to the vet a bit sharpish!

Have a great day, everyone, and stay safe!

Today’s gem :
A little girl is in line to see Santa. When it's her turn, she climbs up on Santa's lap. Santa asks, 'What would you like Santa to bring you for Christmas'?

The little girl replies, 'I want a Barbie and G.I. Joe'.

Santa looks at the little girl for a moment and says, 'I thought Barbie comes with Ken'.

'No', said the little girl. 'She comes with G.I. Joe, she fakes it with Ken.'
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-05-2008, 05:59 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all. Dry and bright here this morning and milder than it has been. Cassie decided to wake me at 5:30 and proceed to steal my pillow when I got up. Have a good Thursday everyone
jackiew
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-05-2008, 06:00 AM
Morning Vicki

i am up early today as am off on a youth workers course today and tomorrow, am staying over so will miss my internet access

but am looking forward to the course

have a good day and see you all soon
CLMG
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-05-2008, 06:11 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all

Feeling lousy this morning I have a headache which goes down my neck as well, all across the top of my shoulders ache, and my ribcage aches as well, I can't think I did anything different yesterday, so I hope I'm not going down with anything , on a good note, my ankles are fine at the moment, touch wood

Hope you all have a good one

Christine
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-05-2008, 06:17 AM
Originally Posted by wufflehoond View Post
Morning Vicki, morning all. Dry and bright here this morning and milder than it has been. Cassie decided to wake me at 5:30 and proceed to steal my pillow when I got up. Have a good Thursday everyone
Morning Jackie - it's like that here too

Originally Posted by jackiew View Post
Morning Vicki

i am up early today as am off on a youth workers course today and tomorrow, am staying over so will miss my internet access

but am looking forward to the course

have a good day and see you all soon
Morning Jackie - enjoy your course, hon x

Originally Posted by CLMG View Post

Feeling lousy this morning I have a headache which goes down my neck as well, all across the top of my shoulders ache, and my ribcage aches as well, I can't think I did anything different yesterday, so I hope I'm not going down with anything , on a good note, my ankles are fine at the moment, touch wood

Hope you all have a good one

Christine
Morning Christine - hope you feel better soon, honey. Sounds ghastly.... *hugs* x0x
Blackie's Mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-05-2008, 06:21 AM
morning all
tired this morning as didnt get home from wrestling till 10.45pm. disappointed as the stars that they advertised that were going to be there werent due to problems with visas. havent got much of a voice left as spent lots of time shouting at the baddies. they are here again at the beginning of august so got to book on monday.

sorry for going on about it but had a really good night out

sue
Vodka Vixen
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-05-2008, 06:27 AM

Up early this morning, as i'm dropping Izzy off at the vet for her spay, routine i know but you cant help but worry can you?

Have a great day all xxx
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-05-2008, 06:35 AM
Originally Posted by Blackie's Mum View Post
morning all
tired this morning as didnt get home from wrestling till 10.45pm. disappointed as the stars that they advertised that were going to be there werent due to problems with visas. havent got much of a voice left as spent lots of time shouting at the baddies. they are here again at the beginning of august so got to book on monday.

sorry for going on about it but had a really good night out

sue
Morning Sue

Originally Posted by Vodka Vixen View Post

Up early this morning, as i'm dropping Izzy off at the vet for her spay, routine i know but you cant help but worry can you?

Have a great day all xxx
Morning Jules - hope all goes well x
Deccy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-05-2008, 06:51 AM
Morning all,
Dull here but no wind and no rain either.
I have to go to Dublin again on Tuesday, hope I can get to D2 without getting lost again and more importantly, get out again afterwards Not looking forward to it although the appointment was ok last time.
A quiet day again (subject to phone calls and emails which I am waiting for) I managed some filling, sanding and painting yesterday but the pile of ironing is winking at me this morning so I think I'd better do that first or I'll have nothing to wear.
CockerMum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-05-2008, 06:51 AM
Morning All, had a lovely walk around the forest with my sister and the mutleys. looks like it's going to be a nice day and I have plans to craft all day. I'm going to see my friend today and all her cockers (plus puppies) we are craft shopping eating donuts and then off for some more crafting a very busy day me thinks
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >