Dogsey Veteran
Male 

03-07-2005, 12:05 AM
You are a honey!
Hayley SBT
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-07-2005, 12:07 AM
lol ty steve, im a honey yay!! ive never seen a pic of you steve, come on i shown you mine time for you to show me yours lol
geordieboxerlover
Dogsey Senior
Female 

03-07-2005, 12:08 AM
Originally Posted by Lu-1
I think it was better after watching the original on DVD, now i was questioning the point to life i few days ago, this is a prime example to live thru things like this!
I dont think there will ever be another show like that, no show will exceed that!
thats wot was said in 1985
candie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-07-2005, 07:50 AM
The who , the kaiser chiefs and robbie were brill.I'm not into paul macartney but i thought he did well with helter skelter, even though i thought bono was gonna come on with him
Hayley SBT
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-07-2005, 09:14 AM
i just love u2 bono is so lush to, his voice is amazing!
jake
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-07-2005, 11:04 AM
My top two moments were when madonna was on stage holding a young women's hand, she was a baby in the 1985 live aid video with only 10 minutes to live. She is now a very alive 20 year old who has just passed an exam: very touching moment and not a lot of dry eyes in the crowd.

My other moment was Mr Robert Peter Maximus williams himself. You are a star and a doglover as well lol So if by any chance you read this. You are a born entertainer and a true star!!!

Thankyou to the BBC for giving me a ticket so I could witness this little bit of history for myself.
Luke
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

03-07-2005, 11:07 AM
Cant believe u went Laura!
Was Paul Mcartney good live?
jake
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-07-2005, 11:14 AM
My 70 year old mum loved him!!!!!! The whole thing was amazing Lu quite emotional at times, you would have loved it Lu. My brother was mad because he's a mega big fan of The Who so he had wanted to go as well. It was the atmosphere that really made the whole thing that and the feelig history was being made.
Steve
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

03-07-2005, 11:33 AM
Originally Posted by Hayley SBT
lol ty steve, im a honey yay!! ive never seen a pic of you steve, come on i shown you mine time for you to show me yours lol
Will try and get one taken and post it!
Luke
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

03-07-2005, 11:40 AM
I know i would of Laura, but ah well the TV did fine.
DId not like when Johnathon Ross, was talking about Bryan Wilson and the Beach boys playing in Philidelphia, when he said soemthing along the lines of "Here is Brian Wilson, not sure if u knew he was playing in Philidelphia, mind u now days i'm not even sure if he knows he is playing there, he realy isnt what he used to be"!!!!!
IMO that is sooooooo Out Of Order
Page 8 of 13 « First < 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 > Last »