Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
crazycockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-05-2008, 12:20 AM
Originally Posted by mo View Post
If its to dry out a shibas coat then IMO the albrooks tornado powerpac, would be ideal, it really is a strong blast that comes from it. as I said I dry my mals with one.

Mo
I think Kirstie wants it for her 2 Newfoundlands, so it's going to have to be pretty powerful
shiba
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-05-2008, 09:36 PM
Originally Posted by crazycockers View Post
I think Kirstie wants it for her 2 Newfoundlands, so it's going to have to be pretty powerful

Thanks sharon, yes its for my newfoundlands really. But kai has moulted alot lately so he is definately going to get a blast as well - trouble is i know he is going to hate it. Whereas my girls like to be blasted.

I have just spoke to someone today who has a new allbrooks one for there newf, they tried it and there dog hates being blasted so i think tomorrow i am going to buy it off them. Will pop in on my way back from water training at the cotswolds as they live up that way.

So all being well i will be blasting to my hearts content!!
perrypooh
Dogsey Senior
Female 

17-05-2008, 09:38 PM
I tried the tornado one and liked it, it seemed really powerful not what I expected for the price tag. I think they are still 200.Get it really close to the skin and move in small circles not too fast and it should do your newfs no trouble. Make sure to wear a mask I reckon there's gonna be a fair bit of fluff flying once you've loosened that dead hair! Good luck
shiba
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-05-2008, 09:59 PM
Originally Posted by perrypooh View Post
I tried the tornado one and liked it, it seemed really powerful not what I expected for the price tag. I think they are still 200.Get it really close to the skin and move in small circles not too fast and it should do your newfs no trouble. Make sure to wear a mask I reckon there's gonna be a fair bit of fluff flying once you've loosened that dead hair! Good luck
When jess was younger and smaller i used to lift her in a bath, wash and then dry with a blow dryer. I took her up my friends couple of days later and we got her blaster out, just to give it ago. I was amazed by how much DIRT was hiding already in there coats. So i think it will be a godsend when i get one as jess hasn't been washed for months .
Chunky
Dogsey Senior
Female 

20-05-2008, 05:28 PM
Shame - I was selling a Mega blast II on here a couple of months ago, and no one wanted it. (Only wanted 250 and it was brand new condition) It is by far the best blaster around for a Newfie, worth shelling out the extra for. They do come up on ebay quite often.
shiba
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-05-2008, 06:14 PM
I got the tornado one the other day

It is a shame about the megablaster, i also put an advert on here a little while ago asking if anyone was selling one!! We must have just missed each other, i would have had it as well.

Jess is washed and dried
Kai is blasted, as he is loosing his coat - he screamed for 10 minutes. (vicki will know what i mean). But wow what a difference he looks like a groomed young man again

bianca is next for the wash and blast in a minute. Might take a couple of pics and post the before and after.

Thanks for all your help -
perrypooh
Dogsey Senior
Female 

22-05-2008, 08:35 PM
Yeah pics are a must I bet they look gorgeous, glad your pleased with your buy
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3