View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
SLB
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-03-2012, 09:26 PM
Clo - there is a difference between Asbo and Louie - a major one.. Louie isn't bald.

Murf I think thats what I need.. that and his skid plate - and a bandage right up his tail too and then something over his privates to protect them.. I may as well just bring out the bubble wrap!

First aid kit needs replenishing yet again.. stupid tail! Stupid scabby dog! Stupid wire fencing, stupid energy, stupid everything. Why didn't I get a small dog! (as if I mean that)
x-clo-x
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-03-2012, 09:32 PM
Originally Posted by SLB View Post
Clo - there is a difference between Asbo and Louie - a major one.. Louie isn't bald.

Murf I think thats what I need.. that and his skid plate - and a bandage right up his tail too and then something over his privates to protect them.. I may as well just bring out the bubble wrap!

First aid kit needs replenishing yet again.. stupid tail! Stupid scabby dog! Stupid wire fencing, stupid energy, stupid everything. Why didn't I get a small dog! (as if I mean that)
thats what i mean! at least louie has a bit of hair! asbo doesnt have any, particularly on his chest, which he proves to me constantly when he bails and then rolls over and skids along the floor
3dognight
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

11-03-2012, 09:41 PM
hey guys, iv got some dogo cut gear,!it seems that , if my guys are not bleeding, there not having fun! they play ruff and seem to com in worse than the left,cumsey, bunch
leilateggie
Dogsey Junior
Female 

11-03-2012, 09:46 PM
I've had some surgical super glue for the end of Troopers tail, which needs protecting. 'm sure normal super glue would be fine.
SLB
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-03-2012, 10:33 PM
Originally Posted by x-clo-x View Post
thats what i mean! at least louie has a bit of hair! asbo doesnt have any, particularly on his chest, which he proves to me constantly when he bails and then rolls over and skids along the floor
Asbo - love him!

Originally Posted by 3dognight View Post
hey guys, iv got some dogo cut gear,!it seems that , if my guys are not bleeding, there not having fun! they play ruff and seem to com in worse than the left,cumsey, bunch
Hmm I suppose it's a bit more scary when you have a white dog though.

Originally Posted by leilateggie View Post
I've had some surgical super glue for the end of Troopers tail, which needs protecting. 'm sure normal super glue would be fine.
I will not put super glue on my dogs tail - for the mere reason that he will (not might) will get stuck to something. If you ever meet my dog - you will understand
SLB
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-03-2012, 02:27 PM
GAHHHHH!!!!!

So the little sh*t did it again, only this time he has a cut down his winky!! He's also cut under his other eye!

When to brambles go away? He never used to get this beat up!
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2