View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
bens mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-08-2008, 06:46 PM

bens behavior has improved, well done ben :)

after a few days of ben being a nightmare, not listening to anything id say. running off fighting, hes decided that good ben is back. hes doing as hes told. especially when hes out, like today he was out with sam (best doggy mate) and sam has spotted a couple of westies.(off the lead) so sams does his normal trick of zooming over to say hello. my friend n neighbour calling him and going over to him. meanwhile shouting to the westies owner that sams safe he wont bite. well ben thinks ill go with him. but all i said was no u dont SIT and what did ben do. just sat next to me all innocent like he walked a couple of steps towards sam. (who by now was having alot of fun with the westies )
and there ben sat till sam came back. i then put him on his lead as a boxer came on the field who was on the lead. bens not too keen on boxers as he had a bad experience a while back so i like to play safe.
but i was really pleased with ben
hopefully the bad patch has past.
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-08-2008, 08:46 PM
Well done, Ben!
sjpurt
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-08-2008, 01:05 PM
oh well done ben for being so good for your mum
MissE
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-08-2008, 05:29 AM
Well done, Ben
bens mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-08-2008, 06:49 AM
last night it seemed as if all the world and his wife was out with their dogs, (all strange dogs as well) so we stayed on the lead untill we got around the corner. he bumped into his friend benson. hes the most adorable dobie ive ever met. talk about be a grand ambassador for his breed. hes adorable. they played ball for ages. but bens a crafty one, he waited untill benson got the ball.then benson would trot up to ben and drop theball in front of him, for ben to play with it. talk about share n share alike. but rain stopped play im afraid.
but it was a smashing walk last night.
Lionhound
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-08-2008, 09:06 AM
Well done Ben for being such a good boy
bens mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-08-2008, 06:59 PM
some days the evening walk is a real pleasure. the 6 pm walkers are all friendly all the dogs get on. just now n again u have 1 dog who just dosent like other dogs.
but luckily tonight it was a good walk tonight. we met bonnie a little cairn terrier. shes so sweet. always up for a stroke.
shame cause the council have ear marked this area to build bloody houses on. every bit of grass is to have a house on it. cheers.