Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-01-2008, 12:49 PM

Argh!

I mentioned in work that I got a staffy and the immediate comment from one ignorant ass was that they are baby eaters. What a ****. When you get to know a dog then you can comment until you know the breed and know the dog keep it shut! What one, or two reports and all of a sudden they have a bad rep. How many times to people have to be told. DEED NOT BREED!!!!
melsgems
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-01-2008, 12:52 PM
what an idiot, its really sad that people have this attitude. Stick to your guns and ignore them

Mel x
Moonstone
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-01-2008, 12:53 PM
Ignore it, and pity their ignorance

How is the scrummy Dougal settling in? Please post some pics soon, as I think he is gorgeous. Have fun xx
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-01-2008, 12:55 PM
Dougal is doing great, everyone loves him to bits. He's been out for a walk with me and not pulled except when he saw a dog and that was mostly excitment. We've worked out quite a few commands too so he's really doing great.

As soon as I can find the camera I'll get photos
alexandra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-01-2008, 12:57 PM
Idiots....obviously have no inteligence whatsoever... our staffie is EXCELLENT with children so patient and she loves them to bits!
Petticoat
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-01-2008, 12:58 PM
Stupid people!! Staffies are great
Lionhound
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-01-2008, 01:00 PM
It just shows how ignorant they are. Take no notice, you know the truth.

Glad to hear Dougal is settling in well, need some more pics of your gorgeous boy
nero
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

21-01-2008, 01:00 PM
Lorraine, I would have given the ignorant @ss this quick reply "don't comment on thing you know nothing about, it's A holes like you who give dogs a bad name".
Louise13
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-01-2008, 01:04 PM
We went to our local market yesterday and the woman I work with has a car boot stall there every week.. She has a staffy called Poppy who she took on at 9 months and she is a little sweetie..

CJ my daughter is 7 and was rolling around on the ground with Poppy and chasing her and throwing balls for her and the pointing and staring was ridiculous..
I was standing by with 2 malamutes watching all this and then wondered..If she was rolling about the ground with our own two (much bigger and fiercer looking apparently) would there still be pointing and staring??
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-01-2008, 01:12 PM
Hi Hun.......we owned a SBT when our boys were young, 8yrs and 10yrs, he came to us at 2yr old and was pts at 10yrs, my kids used to play all the time with him, and the youngest used to get him to take biscuits by holding them in his mouth.............hardly a 'I'll rip your face off' type of dog. And he'd never been with kids till we had him. He was a star with them
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >