Our sister sites
Our sister sites
megan57collies
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-02-2007, 04:09 PM

First judging appointment

So excited.
Just got my first judging appointment contract through. Not til next April but I'm so looking forward to it. Getting my hands on lots of bcs, smooths and roughs. It wasn't something I was planning on doing but kept being asked so why not. Feel very honoured.
susanatlasinski
Dogsey Senior
Female 

22-02-2007, 04:31 PM
Good luck when the time comes.

I've been judging since 1995 and really enjoy it, I gave out tickets for the first time in 2005 and was having nightmares for weeks in the run up to the show. I had a dream that I was judging GSDs and the ring was in a school classroom with all of the desks and chairs put up against the walls, when the dogs came into the class there was a couple of handlers with dogs and the rest of the handlers havd TVs with GSDs on them, well I was relieved when a man brought in a really lovely shepherd but when he moved it, it was crippled.....I had to give BOB to a TV (psycologists would have a field day with me ). Glad to say on the day there were no Tvs to be seen. just lots of lovely Huskies.
lovezois
Fondly remembered
Female 

22-02-2007, 04:36 PM
Good luck with your first judging appointment hope it goes well when the time comes.
JoedeeUK
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-02-2007, 04:43 PM
Best of luck I don't judge breed anymore but I enjoy it when I judged

LOL I come from a background of GSDs & I think I surprised the Beardie b& Border exhibiters by movng them a lot more than twice round the ring & doing individual critiques on every dog !
megan57collies
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-02-2007, 04:46 PM
Thanks guys.
Yes having borders I certainly will be a movement judge.
Hopefully the rings will be a decent size and I will be certainly making use of it
surannon
Dogsey Senior
Female 

22-02-2007, 04:50 PM
Oh well done Megan!

Just make sure you allow yourself to enjoy the experience!

As for Susanatlasinski.... Good Gods woman what the hell have you been taking!!!! LOL That's one weird dream

Debs