Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-05-2016, 01:17 PM
Sue, send Tumbleweed where to finish my bannister please
1Cutedog, I do the same at p@h with my cat food lol hmmmmm what about those gripper socks for Sammy?? EBay sell them I think
Mandy, awww bless Rosie being suspicious of the blanket. Did you have a word with your consultant?
Royal mail will deliver my parcel shortly
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

05-05-2016, 01:34 PM
After my very painful experiences with a laminate kitchen floor I would never have another one put down, both floors in my kitchen and bathroom have been ripped up thank goodness,and I no longer have to worry about taking my life in my hands everytime I walked on them.
Did your consultant come up with any ideas at all Mandy. You may start feeling better now it is dry and the wind direction has changed.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-05-2016, 01:52 PM
The laminate in our hall lasted a week lol, I couldn't stand the tapping of claws on it lol
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

05-05-2016, 02:24 PM
Well that is the fireplace wood surround rubbed down to get off all the dark varnish. Sue would want to just dampen it down to get rid of and lingering dust.

Don't ask how many layers of very dark varnish was on it ,but even with power tools, electric drill with wire brush and an electric sander, and a bit of muscle I managed to get most of it off.
At least now although still looks a bit "horrible" at the moment, with a coat of white paint should do the trick (Sue's dept)

Must have done good as Sue threw herself at me for a big hug
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

05-05-2016, 02:53 PM
Oooh er let's calm down,remember we're English
Still no joy with the memory card, its no big deal really but dead annoying
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-05-2016, 04:11 PM
Well done June on the delivery and a good price too

Hope your delivery has arrived Griff and your back is feeling better.

I take it you are not in so much pain now Mandy do hope so.

Poor Sammy and mummy not thinking by putting laminate down so no playtime

Well the boy did good although I had to clean up the mess. Wasn't too bad but had to wash the walls as well. Have managed to get one undercoat on and that's it for the day. Haven't sat down since I got up except to each my lunch! Was going to put gloss on it but think I might use a satin finish. I will post him t you Griff he likes using sanders etc and making a mess
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

05-05-2016, 04:19 PM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
TW, I looked it up online for you, people say to use tweezers to push it in....or just wait for your lad. Lol, would be nice for someone to be interested in me just because....not because I am a freak and weird lol
Hi Harvey, hope you are enjoying the warm dry weather...meant to ask, did your fence survive the wind??
Some of these things are so small, don't know how they expect people like me (with big podgy fingers ) to fit them. I have needle nose pliers, tweezers, magnetic hooks, and loads of stuff but still have a problem

You're not a freak or weird never would say that and I try to keep away from the medical stuff because it can so easily look like prying and my parents never talked about illness, well yes they did, but only in the most general of terms

Yes, the fence is doing great, recent gales etc. have not dented it and best of all I still can not see Mr. Neanderthal next door I sometimes hear him but Casey will bark and he will shut up
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-05-2016, 04:49 PM
Help , I feel let down and need major help to sort me out. Steve is on the wagon again and I need support. Take care every one and know I need you God bless. Mo. xx
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-05-2016, 04:53 PM
Sorry Harvey just seen you plea for hep too; It must be a day for it. I am going to take myself to bed to try to sort things. hope all goes well with you and Casey, God bless all. Mo xxx
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

05-05-2016, 05:08 PM
Moyra what's wrong
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >