Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Anne-Marie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-03-2007, 08:38 PM

Junior Warrant

Calling all show-peeps!

Can you tell me please, when you get the points towards your Junior Warrant do you have to keep a tally of them and then present it to kennel club to get the title or does the Kennel club keep a record of your wins and just 'present' the title to you?

Just curious is all!!
Nursey
Almost a Veteran
Female 

14-03-2007, 09:00 PM
No, the onus is on the dogs owner to keep acurate records, and to claim the title when enough points have been accumulated. This is the form that you would need.

http://www.thekennelclub.org.uk/down...752/jwform.pdf

Dawn R.
megan57collies
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-03-2007, 11:37 AM
Once the KC have checked your results. They send you a certificate with the details on. You can then add the letters JW on the end of the dogs name for future competition.
Anne-Marie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-03-2007, 08:30 PM
Ohh ta both! It is something I've been curious about! I take it that is the same with CCs and proving you have 3 under 3 different judges for the title of Champ then? Just being a nosey sod!!!:smt002

Lol Dawn - thanks for the form-link - I do hope in many months to come I may get to use it, one can always dream lol
Rio
Dogsey Senior
Female 

31-03-2007, 10:39 AM
For your warrant you have to have at least three in your class to gain 1 point or win best of breed if there is less than three dogs entered in your breed class. You have to gain 1 point at open shows and 1 point at champ shows and then you can collect your points at either shows, once you have gained your points they will be confirmed by the kennel club and you will receive your certificate and you stud book no.
The kennel Club web site will give you more details.
Rio
Dogsey Senior
Female 

31-03-2007, 10:45 AM
Soz its 3 points at champ shows and 3 points at open shows and the dog must be between the age of 6-18mths ignore my last post head full of broken biscuits