Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
x-clo-x
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-05-2010, 06:02 PM
Originally Posted by DevilDogz View Post
Im always nervous when i go in the ring, i need calming right down haha! Im quite silly really as once im seen im fine, Just hate being watched! no one would believe i enjoyed it if they saw me haha!

Chloe cresteds dont started till 10, and we have girls we wont be in the ring till aggggggges!

Jackbox its birmingham nationals.
i know and im not in till post grad! going to be there waiting for hours!!! so im going to go be nosy at pugs as i want one then go and meet lola, and nosy at the frenchies because i also want one
DevilDogz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-05-2010, 06:05 PM
At this show i usally just go out on the green with the dogs for a good run lol..usally not till after the they have been seen but sod it, if we are waiting that long lol
I might handle 2 cavs but thats not decided yet, apart from that me and Star will just wander around being nosey to lol..
ohh i want a frenchie to, and black and white one! mum said no! but as she isnt coming to this show i might just pinch one
x-clo-x
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-05-2010, 06:10 PM
At this show i usally just go out on the green with the dogs for a good run lol..usally not till after the they have been seen but sod it, if we are waiting that long lol
I might handle 2 cavs but thats not decided yet, apart from that me and Star will just wander around being nosey to lol..
ohh i want a frenchie to, and black and white one! mum said no! but as she isnt coming to this show i might just pinch one
do it!!! once you get it home she will just be like "awwwww"
Anne-Marie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-05-2010, 05:50 AM
Originally Posted by Jackbox View Post
Which show are you doing!
Sorry - only saw this question now!! Birmingham!!
DevilDogz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-05-2010, 10:05 PM
Me and chole came looking for you Anne-Marie but couldnt find you lol..but then i havent a clue what you really look like haha! Did you see two girls walking around with two mad dogs!
Hope you had a good day, did you get placed?
I got a first
Anne-Marie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-05-2010, 02:33 PM
Me and chole came looking for you Anne-Marie but couldnt find you lol..but then i havent a clue what you really look like haha! Did you see two girls walking around with two mad dogs!
Hope you had a good day, did you get placed?
I got a first
Awwww, what a shame you didn't see us. We left straight after our class got judged because of the long journey home (it was a 7hr round trip!! )

There were 7 in our class, we didn't get placed, but I was thrilled with her. She really gave me nice attention and showed well, the only thing she did was wriggle on the table as the judge was going over her, but no more so than some of the other pups did. I was chuffed with her behaviour and will certainly be entering another one. The judge was a lovely lady and was so nice.

It was a lovely time we had. Lola's breeder was there with her litter brother and another exhibitor had her litter sister with them (in the same class as her, she got a reserve). It was great to see them all. We realized Lola needs to body up quite a bit, she looked thin compared to some of the others.
Her breeder says she needs to as well.

Well done on your 1st place, that's brilliant news. You must have been delighted Next show we go too, I'll have to let you know and we can say Hi
Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-05-2010, 06:32 PM
As long as she enjoyed it thats the main thing AM. I got nothing today too, first show and in all honesty entered as it was local, otherwise I wouldnt have, but experience and enjoying counts for a lot with babies.
Anne-Marie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-05-2010, 06:32 AM
I agree Dawn - there's always a next time isn't there?

When I got home and looked at the catalogue, I learned that out of the 7 entries, all but 2 were Breeder/Exhibitors. So no doubt we were the most inexperienced I'd say!!
DevilDogz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-05-2010, 02:19 PM
Yes there is always another show, and as long as you and the dog enjoyed it who cares? Glad you hada good day and Lola showed her socks off! Yes will have to let us know what your next show is and will have to defo come over and meet you and Lola..Im doing Winsor next and then the CC club show, maybe lka at the end of the year apart from that im not sure! lol

Star has never shown so well before as she did, we had a male judge was the first time star and even me have gone under a male maybe she perfere them
Anne-Marie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-05-2010, 03:43 PM
Maybe! You'll have to test the theory!!

The problem we have is we are an hour away from the nearest motorway. Being out on a limb here is such a pain when you want to travel anywhere

I'd have loved to have gone to Blackpool but Sid booked our hols when it is on so can't (I couldn't tell him off could I bless him!! )

Will have to have a check on AA route planner how far away the others are and go from there!!
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >