Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-04-2006, 05:33 PM
Originally Posted by bluemerle lover
mine has been really good been out with the boys most of the day playing in the fields went for along walk along the sugar loaf mountain came home had a bite to eat rested the boys and havent long got in from taking my son to the park had a game of football and played on the swings it was fun and its been a really lovely warm day

Ooh that sounds lovely Jen, its been blooming freezing here today with hailstone and snow for most of the day It's sleeting again now Bet all your boys sleep well tonight
Christine
Dogsey Veteran

09-04-2006, 05:37 PM
Spent a lot of time going from the sofa to the bathroom got an upset tum

But everyone else sounds like they`ve had a fab day, I`m jealous
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-04-2006, 05:38 PM
Originally Posted by Christine

Oh dear - sorry to hear that Christine. Was it something you ate or a bug going round? Whatever it is, hope you are feeling much better soon
Kicks
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-04-2006, 05:39 PM
Originally Posted by Christine

so am I i've spent the day finishing an IT assignment

still its revision tomorrow then taking the dogs for a good run and taking the brat (moses) training.

hope you feel better soon christine xx
bluemerle lover
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-04-2006, 05:39 PM
aww foxy it has been the best day ever weather was gorgeous boys enjoyed thereselfes me and gareth had a brill time on the park and playing football shame the day had to end still theres tomorrow if its nice will take them all to the black mountains tomorrow take the kite with us and a picnic,well im hoping they will sleep after the long day weve had gareth will go out like a light once he decides to come in ,sorry the weather aint been to good for you still you got your little bunny and that was a nice surprise and shes gorgeous
Trixy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-04-2006, 06:16 PM
Well we have been busy chasing our new little family member around the house now renamed Little Miss Bossy Boots
Honesty
Dogsey Senior
Female 

09-04-2006, 06:16 PM
been a great day, dispite only 2 hours sleep (again...).The weather sucks goats, snow, huge hailstones, sleat, hailstones, and then, for a change...a bit of snow. But we had a great ride with the boys and girls, loads of really great canters (I did anyway, but Harvey knows better than to give me extended trotting..LOL) Really quite cool. Met a lovely little spaniel puppy, It had wide eyed 5 mile stare, bless, as Harvey was the first horse the poor little thing saw, we all smiled as it just walked past, and we were saying how good it was, the owner grinning like a fool. That and got some news, might be getting a rescued staffie soon too. OH is really exited, they are his no.1 dog, and I think he misses a medium sized dog since he lost his Ollie doggie, and he says Eins too small, and she's too cute..NO SUCH THING. We will wait and see.....hmmmm
bellaluna
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-04-2006, 06:17 PM
I've spent most of the day at an obedience trial with Luna.. In heavy rain, hail and hard wind...

We are knackeret now and will be going to bed soon (its 8.15 pm here)
sutty
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-04-2006, 06:26 PM
went to work and cooked dinner for 50, came home and cooked dinner for 6,now going to prepare dinner for 11 (dogs this time lol)
Christine
Dogsey Veteran

09-04-2006, 06:32 PM
Thanks guys, think its a bug, OH fit as a fiddle & we both ate the same

Its calmed down quite a bit now, so just 1 of them 24/36hr things

Typical happens on a w/end eh
Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >