View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Rookgeordiegirl
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-05-2012, 08:02 AM
Still struggling with Johns father as he is back in hospital again, refusing all offers of help eg Physio,Ot, wont do anything, back to being totally confused.I got into trouble from him yesterday cos I turned up to see him wearing jeans,apparentley I should be wearing a dress! He thinks we still live in N. London but infact we have lived here for 4 years. He will prob be home with us on Tues.so it will be back to us getting up 2/3 times a night to see what he id doing or who he is "talking to".

Have a good weekend
Jeanette
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-05-2012, 08:07 AM
Happy to report everything is good for us at the moment, apart from a few niggling aches and pains (me).

The dogs are thriving, and I think I fall in love with Lennon a little bit more every day

Work is busy, which means extra graft, but also extra cash - always comes in handy.
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

06-05-2012, 08:32 AM
Originally Posted by Tangutica View Post
Sunday Morning Poetry!
Lovely
Morning Malka!
Oh I forgot
The black eye wot
The dog gave me
When up jumped she

And head so hard
Did hit my nose
And tears did fall
Upon my clothes

Because it hurt.

So I said Ouch
And dog said what?
T'was just
A
Little
Gentle
Touch.
Hevvur
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-05-2012, 08:58 AM
Ask a month ago - not good
Ask today - very good
STGSD
Almost a Veteran
Female 

06-05-2012, 10:26 AM
Got no milk and can't function without my morning coffee, so had to make do with a black one - not the same lol! The house is a state and I just can't be bothered to deal with it, how do people work and keep their houses nice?? With animals too! It's sunday, my one full day off of a week, OH and I usually go out somewhere with the dogs, beach or moors or somet for a change, but he's at work. Ah well we both have tomorrow off thank goodness I'm going to walk the pups, then cosy up with Vampire Diaries lol!

All trivial stuff with me, so not doing too bad! OH would prob disagree with money worries, but I can't be bothered to stress about that, I think we aren't doing too bad what with moving house etc.

Life is whizzing by at a scarily fast though don't y'all think?! As much as I say we should live everyday like it's our last, it's just not doable really! Work to live, live to work!
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-05-2012, 11:09 AM
With regards my health tickity boo

With regards spending time with hubby....hit and miss, we do get together on dog walks though

With time Ok'ish

With worrying,sorting,listening,hearing,arguing,frustra tion,annoyance and general AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH with people in authority my PC has gone out the window........over foster kids

But someone has to fight their corner because these people that get paid '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''loads'''''''''' '''''''''''''''''''''''' as someone in the know, authority, understanding, have the learning..................just do nothing

ok rant over
Northernsoulgirl
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-05-2012, 11:22 AM
Not too bad really. Had a great Northern Soul Blackpool Week-ender planned for this weekend but caught some sort of sicky bug and couldn't go so am gutted about that - lost the plane fare and ticket money of course..... grrrr......money is tight as usual and it's been raining a lot over here and on your own it's pretty gutty. The upside is my son and his girlfriend are coming back over with hubby on the 18th May and am soooo looking forward to seeing them. The family are well as are the dogs so can't really complain too much oh and the sun is shining at the moment!
Jet&Copper
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-05-2012, 11:27 AM
Life is gooooooooood
coventrycatfish
Dogsey Senior
Female 

06-05-2012, 12:34 PM
Not great, it feels like for the last three and a half years life has conspired to use me as a test subject to find out how much sh*t someone can take before they snap (as in breakdown). Fortunately, I'm one of those with the attitude that what doesn't kill you makes you stronger.

I'm missing Tyr very much, not helped by Guinness poking his nose into the places Tyr favoured to sleep and then looking at me as if to ask "Where has he gone?" This is the first time in my life that I've not had at least one cat in the house and it just feels "wrong" somehow.

Jon is already dropping hints like bricks about getting a pair of kittens and has found an "oops litter" of Maine Coon crosses. Personally I'd rather rescue (again) than put money into the hands of a back yard breeder type and would prefer an adult cat (or two) although this then presents additional problems.

The rescue I used to have some involvement with is now focused on neutering feral colonies rather than doing more mainstream rescuing. Other rescues I've looked at seem to want homes "away from roads" (?) and mainly want the cat to be the only pet. The restrictions some of them have make me wonder how they ever manage to rehome any at all.
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-05-2012, 12:38 PM
STGSD
The house is a state and I just can't be bothered to deal with it, how do people work and keep their houses nice??
Boring women have SPOTLESS houses!
Page 2 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »