View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
BlueJay
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-11-2013, 08:41 PM
I love this threat - such beautiful piccies!
Proper laughed at sleepy Dave there
Tang, looks like Charlie was a happy little girl!
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-11-2013, 08:58 PM
Originally Posted by BlueJay View Post
I love this threat - such beautiful piccies!
Proper laughed at sleepy Dave there
Tang, looks like Charlie was a happy little girl!
Yes BlueJay my constant companion for all of her 10 years. After she died that's what EVERYONE kept telling me - just think of the absolutely lovely life you gave her.

And she toured all of Cyprus with me too in my first year here - up the mountains, to all the dams and ruins, everywhere.

Unlike the little Ayatollah - Charlie Girl ADORED being in the car with me. Sat there on the passenger seat happy as larry. I'd take a picnic and share it with her on a beach or in the woods. She was a real darling CKCS. Quite small - a Homerbrent dog.

I was also lucky that she didn't have any heart probs at all until in her 9th year, they worsened a year later and she went downhill very fast. Had just started on the new wonder pills as the vets still said all her results were not bad - then she just died. Walked over to me one day, lay down at my feet and just died. No distress, no noise, no gasping or anything. just laid herself down and was gone.

Anyway enough of that for now. One day I am going to dig out loadsa pics of her and do a little tribute.

I put some new pics of Bella up today - down at the lake again. Both of them love that lake. If I could have buried Charlie there I would have. But having found many large bones there I was scared something would dig her up.
snakeman
Dogsey Senior
Male 

26-11-2013, 09:08 PM
Lovely shots Tang!!
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-11-2013, 09:11 PM
Thanks Snakeman didn't have very good camera for the earlier ones. Now I've got better cameras but still a rubbish photographer and also have a dog who will not pose!
Jen
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-11-2013, 04:02 PM
Aww I am so glad this thread carried on even when I wasn't about. I've just had a look through and all the photo's have made me smile. Lovely, lovely memories of dogs past and present. Thank you all for sharing.

That photo of Bentley, Tessabelle, is brilliant! Nothing like a terrier for making themselves comfy I agree with Eileen he needs a cocktail!

Hiker, I particularly like the crazy face kitchen one!

Dave is just so wrinkly! I will never tire of seeing photo's of him Share away Snakeman.

Pat, I know it must have been hard looking back through those photo's but thank you for sharing them. Charlie was obviously a much loved, fabulous girl who was lucky to have an amazing life with you and your family.

I have one non dog related photo from today and one dog related.

Here is the pheasant that got stuck in my chicken coop this morning, fingers crossed he avoided the guns this afternoon.

Layla has been with me just over 5 months now, I think it's safe to say she's fairly settled -

I thought I'd also add in this. I'm currently drawing Bandit, it's my first ever attempt and I'm not yet happy with his eyes but I'm pretty pleased so far.

Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-11-2013, 04:23 PM
Wow,the Bandit drawing is amaze balls!! And lovely Layla xx
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-11-2013, 04:26 PM
Oh WOW Jen! Hidden talents or what? That's looking fantastic. Well done and well done for not being shy to put it up here either. Is that pastels? I tried once. My one and only a big ginger cat's head lol! It ain't easy!

Great pics. That dog looks very miserable and uncomfortable perched on the edge of the sofa there lol!

I really admire you Jen. Young, single and making a full, varied and interesting life for yourself. You've taken a lot on really but you are doing just great.
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-11-2013, 04:35 PM
Here's a pic that makes me happy - my eldest son dancing with his baby sister (while her gorgeous bloke looks on!)
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-11-2013, 05:54 PM
Originally Posted by Tang View Post
Here's a pic that makes me happy - my eldest son dancing with his baby sister (while her gorgeous bloke looks on!)
Oh...gorgeous bloke is really gorgeous...lucky Jen
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-11-2013, 07:54 PM
Originally Posted by Lacey10 View Post
Oh...gorgeous bloke is really gorgeous...lucky Jen
He is isn't he and a REALLY nice bloke too. Jen said she gets fed up with EVERYONE saying to her 'he's really good looking Jen' and when she says 'yes I know he is' they then say 'no I mean he is REALLY good looking' lol!

She always goes for skinny blokes. And nice TEETH is high on her list when it comes to the physical attributes. I am hoping this lasts. They are really well suited to one another and I like him very much. He's going to spend Xmas with me and Jen.

He's a self employed carpenter. (He is building Jen's Xmas pressie!) And he also makes all the promo videos for the Skate Shop. And he used to star in them too before he boggered his knees up - he is in for another knee op in January. Oh and he's a very talented guitar player too - so that gets her big bruvver's seal of approval for him - they jam together.

Jen said they are saving money at the mo so they are staying home one or two nights playing on the Xbox! She's never played on an Xbox before in her life. She told me she is building a little farm while he goes off and kills everything lol!
Page 32 of 130 « First < 22 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 42 82 > Last »