View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lorraine(bws)
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-03-2005, 08:03 PM
my lot are bouncy in the morning they get up about 5.30 go out and come back in ready to play no sleepy heads here
abbymum
Almost a Veteran
Female 

22-03-2005, 08:12 PM
Abby stays in bed until I get up if OH is on an early she climbs onto his side of bed.
Mary
Anne-Marie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-03-2005, 08:13 AM
If we get up early Ozzy has what I call his 'bee-face', by that I mean he looks like he's just been stung by one! He isn't a 'morning dog'! He is most funny very early in the morning, he has such a look of confusion on his face - like 'It can't be time to get up yet surely?'
TamT
Almost a Veteran
Female 

23-03-2005, 08:31 AM
Bruno wake sup whenever we do and gets let out our bedroom door for a wee, then straight back into bed. But if we take too long to get up (on weekends), he puts his head right next to our faces, stares at us, and wags his tail while whining.

The worst is, my mom now lives with us, and on the w/end she is up a lot earlier than us, then as soon as Bruno hears her on the stairs (she lives upstairs), he starts wagging his tail - thump thump thump.

But he is funny, he has worked out how to tell us its food time.

He will come up to us (morning or night) and stare at us (tail going beserk). Then he whines to get our attention and as soon as we look at him, his tongue darts in & out of his mouth (a very subtle lick of the lips). That is his way of communicating that he wants to be fed without being pushy
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3