View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Carole
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

22-03-2005, 10:54 AM
Star lies in bed til I get up then she sometimes moves othertimes she will lie til after 9am
Laura
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-03-2005, 11:01 AM
Mine sleep in the livingroom and get up whenever we do. During the week I am up @ 5:30 so I can get the dogs out for an hours walk around 6am and then head off to work for 8 while the o/h sleeps the dogs go back to bed with him till he usually gets up around 9.

Cassy is the laziest sod I know when it comes to waking up in mornings and getting her out of her bed. You literally have to put her collar & lead on her when she is still lying in bed lol. Funny that because the rest of the time she has endless energy!

Laura
katyb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-03-2005, 12:30 PM
max sleeps downstairs and just gets up whenever the first one of us gets up. the kids will let him in the garden if they are first down and hubby gives max his brekkie at 7am so when i get up at 8am he can come to school with us as his brekkie has gone down
Brundog
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-03-2005, 01:30 PM
God - I must be the luckiest pet owner in the world !!
I work from home and hubby is rubbish at getting up - but generally Bruno doesnt disturb me until at least 9am - then he will just sit on top of me in the bed until I get up - however if HE is tired then sometimes I literally have shove him off the bed to get up - sometimes he doesnt disturb me until 10am !!! ( This all depends on if I dont need to get up )

however regardless of what time I get up and take him for a walk at he always goes back to the bed and continues his snoozing until at least 11 most days !!

He does get taken out by hubby though at 1am every night but still he goes up to 9 hrs sometimes without needing a wee so cant be bad.

Dani
Sweep
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-03-2005, 01:32 PM
Ours wait for us to come down, which is usually by 7.30. Then they all go out and then go back to bed for 5-10 mins......although Sweep thinks that he should stay in bed all Day
Mr.Spock
Dogsey Senior
Female 

22-03-2005, 06:28 PM
I get home at 6 in the morning so they're usually pretty excited. It's a trip outside for everyone but Rock and Shelby, who wait until after they eat. Back in for breakfast, another trip outside and then bed. Get up around noon or 1...everyone gets up but Rock who usually sleeps for another 1/2 hour or hour.
olive
Almost a Veteran
Female 

22-03-2005, 06:43 PM
Kevin wakes Olive at about 7.00 for her walk, then she goes back to sleep in our bed until either one of two things happen :1 - Judge Judy starts at 11.10, Olive is a big fan :smt102, comes running in when the credits start, or 2 - when she hears me finish my last spoonful of cereal, no matter how quietly I do it she can still hear me from the next room. It is very eerie, I could spend 10 mins eating it but the moment I put the spoon back in the bowl when I'm finished, she will come staggering in to lick the bowl. She is a strange one.
Emm
Dogsey Veteran

22-03-2005, 06:46 PM
Jack would sleep in till about midday if he got half the chance - Barney wakes up at 5.30am then 8am every morning like clock work and he goes and finds one of his toys and just wants to play - that will be him all day.
Hayley SBT
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-03-2005, 06:57 PM
Mine all wake me up at 7 clock for thier morning walk without fail, lil ******s lol
Wolfie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-03-2005, 07:37 PM
The minute I start to stir, Storm jumps on the bed and gives me my morning wash. Problem is, she keeps on doing it till I get out of bed

Shaan tries to get near the bed, but Luca has a go at him and tries stopping him.
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >