Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Ripsnorterthe2nd
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-03-2005, 10:35 PM
Originally Posted by Hevvur
Me and my OH have never argued, so don't know how Teagan would act!
Wow! If I can't find someone to argue with then I just argue with myself. Can never win though. :smt021
katyb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-03-2005, 11:11 PM
my mum used to say that i could start a row in an empty room lol
katyb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-03-2005, 11:12 PM
would like to add that my mum is not always sane tho!!!!!!!
Wolfie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-03-2005, 11:20 PM
When my ex and I used to argue Storm and Luca would run in all directions to try and hide The further they were away from it, the better they seemed to be.

Shaan on the other hand just used to lift his head as much as to say 'doG, not again!!'
Ripsnorterthe2nd
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-03-2005, 11:29 PM
Originally Posted by katyb
would like to add that my mum is not always sane tho!!!!!!!
Ah sounds familiar! My parents have got to that stage that when you ask them a question you get the history of the world before you get an answer to the question!! :smt015 By then I've walked out of the room, but they're still trying to tell me the answer to the question. What's more worrying is I'm standing on the other side of the door to see if they give the answer to my question while I'm not there!!
Annestaff
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

22-03-2005, 09:15 AM
If anyone rows in our house house Harvey just pee's everywhere
Naomi
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-03-2005, 09:21 AM
When we 'raise our voices' Jas goes into his bed but if we are telling the kids off he stands between us and the kids. He doesn't do anything he just stands there
Emma-836592
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-03-2005, 09:41 AM
jazzy hates arguments, she cowers and looks really sad , luckily it doesnt happen very often, we are not allowed to play fight she stands in the way and yells at us
Laura
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-03-2005, 09:54 AM
Well if me and Kyle argue and it gets loud Cassy is affected the worst. She really takes to it very badly. We try to keep our voices down but obviously it doesnt always work like that.

Cassy goes into our room and hides under the bed, she starts shaking quite badly and has that "rabbit in the headlights" look in her eyes of sheer terror. I hate arguing for what it does to her she really does do badly. It is near impossible to get her out of the bed for a few hours after, even if Kyle raises his voice slightly she gets very nervous around him. It is a wee shame. Kip is not too bad but she just goes out of the way.

If Cassy cant get into our room she will find the first corner or dark place in the room (usually under the dining table) and again hide under there for a while. Luckily like Emma it doesnt happen too often in our house, but it doesnt make it any better when it does
Jenny234
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-03-2005, 09:57 AM
ye the shaking is the worst if we are arguing quite loudly then indie will come to my lap and shake really badly
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >