View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
GSD-Sue
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-06-2007, 02:27 PM
Hope he is soon better. Dax has a chronic infection of his eyes & his 3rd eyelid & although he sulked at first I think the relief it gave him plus the fact we started on drops 7 tines a day & are now down to 3 times a day means he is now very good provided he gets a food reward as well as praise each time.
Phil
Fondly Remembered
Male 

12-06-2007, 02:56 PM
Hi Rach. I hope it clears up soon.

Another point worth mentioning is - if you are bathing her eyes or woping them make sure (as with ears) that you don't transfer anything from eye to eye.
Fudgeley
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-06-2007, 05:07 PM
I have just enlisted the help of my mum and my son to dose Fudge with her second lot of eye cream. Thankfully that will be it till the morning.....phew weeeeeeee.
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
Female 

13-06-2007, 08:44 AM
Hope Fudge is lots better today. I am sorry I missed this. Big hugs and kisses from Loki and cuddles from me to Fudge. Take care.
Fudgeley
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-06-2007, 11:04 AM
Her eyes are looking a lot clearer already, four more days of cream to go.......I hate doing it. She looks up at me as if to say "why are you doing this to me mum...?" At least with kids you can explain why.
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
Female 

13-06-2007, 11:24 AM
Aw the poor soul - more hugs and kisses to her from Loki and cuddles from me. Hope by tomorrow she will be lots better.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2