View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-08-2013, 07:48 AM
Watching them you get the impression that Tonks is the centre of Remus's world.

When Bella is with Munchy it's the same. She follows him everywhere - yaps a lot - takes the food almost out of his mouth or creeps in under him while he is eating from his bowl! Nicking stuff she doesn't even want or like from him, oh and sitting on his 'best bed'! But when my sis bought them both the same toy in different design - Munch put his paw down! You are NOT having my reindeer Bella!

So funny - he even located it and took it outside with him when he needed to pee and peed holding it in his mouth so Bella couldn't 'get it' while he was gone!

I think some dogs have more patience with pesky youngsters than a lot of humans do!
Gemini54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-08-2013, 07:56 AM
Hi My two have a tug of war,they stop dead with whatever a stick,like playing statues until one moves and then because they have been standing for such a long time,the stick has been in there mouths for a period of time,it ends up a lot smaller,but the one who gets it jumps about it is really funny.Gemini54
BlueJay
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-08-2013, 08:36 AM
Hahaha! I so love Remus, annoying woofs and all
They are a great pair

Best part was Merryn throwing the stick lol
catrinsparkles
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-08-2013, 08:37 AM
Originally Posted by Malka View Post
That was such fun to watch - Remus bounding around like he has springs instead of legs, and Tonks doing her best to ignore him!
She does have more patience that me!

Originally Posted by Tangutica View Post
Watching them you get the impression that Tonks is the centre of Remus's world.

When Bella is with Munchy it's the same. She follows him everywhere - yaps a lot - takes the food almost out of his mouth or creeps in under him while he is eating from his bowl! Nicking stuff she doesn't even want or like from him, oh and sitting on his 'best bed'! But when my sis bought them both the same toy in different design - Munch put his paw down! You are NOT having my reindeer Bella!

So funny - he even located it and took it outside with him when he needed to pee and peed holding it in his mouth so Bella couldn't 'get it' while he was gone!

I think some dogs have more patience with pesky youngsters than a lot of humans do!
Yes, I come slightly before her in the centre of his world stakes...but once I'm around he is happy and desperate to play with her...or cuddle her, she prefers the cuddling!
Originally Posted by Gemini54 View Post
Hi My two have a tug of war,they stop dead with whatever a stick,like playing statues until one moves and then because they have been standing for such a long time,the stick has been in there mouths for a period of time,it ends up a lot smaller,but the one who gets it jumps about it is really funny.Gemini54
They are very entertaining to watch aren't they.
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
Female 

04-08-2013, 09:16 AM
Brilliant That cheered me up this morning

Thank you for sharing
catrinsparkles
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-08-2013, 09:24 AM
Originally Posted by Brandykins View Post
Brilliant That cheered me up this morning

Thank you for sharing
You're welcome!

He's not so happy today...well he was until I put him in his crate because he just wouldn't leave Tonks alone, bitten every part of her even while she was trying to sleep. Silly boy. she played with him for a bit and than had had enough.

Sunday mornings are hard for him because usually he'd have been walked by now but Paul's boys come round and usually his mum too so he tends to get a walk at lunch time. Today the boys are coming for a week so I am preparing for a week of catering!

He was happy..until he finished his kong. Now he's whining and sulking.
Cath
Dogsey Senior
Female 

04-08-2013, 10:04 AM
Fabulous video, I love the way Tonks carrys that big log, totally oblivious to Remus - thanks for sharing, Marco was very intrigued by Remus' barking, he started looking around for him.
catrinsparkles
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-08-2013, 10:29 AM
Originally Posted by cacoll View Post
Fabulous video, I love the way Tonks carrys that big log, totally oblivious to Remus - thanks for sharing, Marco was very intrigued by Remus' barking, he started looking around for him.
Haha, poor Marco! I think Remus would be a little too intimidating for him to play with yet! He's so big and he runs up to small dogs and straight over the top of them, causing lots of the to cower and then fall over as they try to watch him flying through the air.

P.s. he's always put on lead when we spot small dogs but some owners have insisted their dogs don't mind...which is how I know what he does. I'm afraid I go against their wishes most of the time and put him back on lead because I don't think their dogs do like it!
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-08-2013, 06:12 AM
I love the video. I too can't believe how strong Tonks is. I thought she was just going to stand and chew the log and couldn't believe that she just picked it up and trotted off Remus is just like the annoying younger brother
Thanks I really enjoyed that.
catrinsparkles
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-08-2013, 08:57 AM
Originally Posted by jenny.g View Post
I love the video. I too can't believe how strong Tonks is. I thought she was just going to stand and chew the log and couldn't believe that she just picked it up and trotted off Remus is just like the annoying younger brother
Thanks I really enjoyed that.
It's funny that I don't particularly notice how strong she is. Mind you, at Christmas her ball went under mum parents sofa which has a fairly large gap to the floor at the front. She used to be able to crawl under as a tiny pup. She tried using her paw, then put her head under and turned sideways but her shoulders wouldn't fit under.....she then lifted the front of the sofa clear off the ground whie my mum sat on it!!

It's odd but when I pat 'normal' dogs now I feel like there's something missing. Suppose I'm just used to a lot of solid muscle on a dog....and of course now Remus is building up athlete muscle.

I do notice how heavy she is though, because its so compact I think, she leaves bruises when she stands on your lap before she sits down. Like most staffies, the floor is for walking on and laps and sofas are for lying on.
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >