Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-11-2008, 05:29 PM
How are you feeling now Steph? Been thinking about you all day Elaine xx
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-11-2008, 05:33 PM
What a wonderful tribute to your wonderful girl. Oh how my heart goes out to you, and I know about every single word you wrote there Steph. I hope each year will fix your broken heart just a little bit as time goes on, leaving you with golden memories of such a sweetheart.xxxxx
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-11-2008, 05:34 PM
Thanks Hun. Have pm's you
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-11-2008, 06:00 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
What a wonderful tribute to your wonderful girl. Oh how my heart goes out to you, and I know about every single word you wrote there Steph. I hope each year will fix your broken heart just a little bit as time goes on, leaving you with golden memories of such a sweetheart.xxxxx
Hiya Hun....I am sure time will heal...well hope so. But at the moment she is so missed, it breaks my heart.

Although I have had these three, nuzzling my face all day....bless them
Anne-Marie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-11-2008, 08:35 PM
That made me cry too, what a gorgeous and touching tribute. The love you had for Meg shines out like a beacon, I hope she waits patiently at the bridge for you to walk with her once again.

RIP little Meg xxxx
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-11-2008, 09:32 PM
Originally Posted by Anne-Marie View Post
That made me cry too, what a gorgeous and touching tribute. The love you had for Meg shines out like a beacon, I hope she waits patiently at the bridge for you to walk with her once again.

RIP little Meg xxxx
I can not think of a nicer thing than to walk with her again....thank you
lovezois
Fondly remembered
Female 

24-11-2008, 10:08 PM
Such a touching and beautiful tribute to your special girl . What an achievement that you had her for so long, but it still does not make it any easier, in fact I sometimes think it makes it more difficult.

Comforting hugs to you Steph.
shiba
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-11-2008, 12:02 AM
Tears here too

What a beautiful tribute to a lovely dog, and at such a fantastic age. Just shows how much you cared for her.

Hope you are feeling stronger today, i think they will be waiting, but i also think they pop in just now and again to check on us. Hugs to you. xxx
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-11-2008, 07:03 AM
Originally Posted by lovezois View Post
Such a touching and beautiful tribute to your special girl . What an achievement that you had her for so long, but it still does not make it any easier, in fact I sometimes think it makes it more difficult.

Comforting hugs to you Steph.
Your right it does, having had her with me for all those years....and she used to come to work with me too....it was like having my heart ripped out.
Originally Posted by shiba View Post
Tears here too

What a beautiful tribute to a lovely dog, and at such a fantastic age. Just shows how much you cared for her.

Hope you are feeling stronger today, i think they will be waiting, but i also think they pop in just now and again to check on us. Hugs to you. xxx
Thanks you...the spooky thing is Skye came to us by lunging herself at us not just once but several times....we weren't even looking at her at first, we was checking out another puppy, but we came away with Skye and uncanningly she has so many of Meg's looks and ways....Pat often remarks about it. Maybe she lives on eh!
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-11-2008, 09:21 AM
im so sorry steph... sending huge hugs xxx
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >