Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-02-2024, 07:33 AM

Friday 23rd February 2024

Morning all. Yeah I have blue sky. Hope you all had a good evening and Ted has started to feel better. Kelly I think some of the NHS workers are rubbish. Some are ok. but not many. Hope everyone has a good day and gets some good walks in. Right I am going for an early one.Forgot to say I watched a really good series yesterday called Thirteen. 5 x 1 hour parts. No idea when it was first shown but it was new to me and really good. I found it on bbciPlayer.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-02-2024, 08:24 AM
Morning Brenda
I took hope Ted is much better today
Steve is supposed to be collecting me today, hopefully he will feel up to it
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-02-2024, 10:26 AM
Goodmornng Brenda and Kely

Hope you enjoyed your walk Brenda

I also hopeSteve picks you up as arranged Kelly

Poor Yes hope he is better today

Morning school run done and Teazle walked just this afternoon to do.

The journey yesterday was awful both ways.. What with roadworks and the rain and the stupidity of other drivers dodging from one to lane. Still we managed to stop for a bite to eat on the way there and still made it in time for check in. Her flight was not until 8.00pm but they said to check in at 4.00pm, unless she read it wrong and they meant that check in opened at 4.00pm. Girls of course were really upset so have told the two younger one's teachers the reason but hopefully they will be distracted whilst there. Mum said something about coming back in June/July but until it happens won't hold my breath.

Take care everyone
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-02-2024, 11:19 AM
Good morning all

This is a nice day have work washing on line and have been and played tennis. If all goes well going to the pictures to see the Bob Marley film at some point this weekend - my work schedule coinciding with my friends but we have people off so could be my side the lack of time.

Brenda Glad you got out early doors, any updtae on your pup?

Griff Hopefully by now you will be up up and away with Steve. Enjoy your day. Hope you have got over the fall.

Sue My sister in laws sister was flying into UK yesterday and said they had a bit of a nighmare with "weaving drivers" and rain. Hope your daughte rin law makes it in June July. I would think she would not say that to the girls unless she was totally sure hopefully that will be a one way trip this time.

Chris So clearance day for Ted today then and all will be well hope his tummy is a bit better Metacam upset the tummy of one of mine.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-02-2024, 12:18 PM
Good afternoon all

Beautiful day. Sunshine and, despite the forecast, feels quite mild

Ted is a lot better today although not fully there yet. I honestly thought we might lose him the night before last - he was that poorly. Anyways he's bouncing again today although not had much to eat and he has a sore bum from all the runs he had
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

23-02-2024, 12:19 PM
I see on the news a WW2 bomb has been found in Plymouth and they intend to transport it through the town and explode it at sea. Maybe a better idea is to give it back to Germany. After all if you cut a bit off a neighbours tree you should not keep it but hand it back.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-02-2024, 01:44 PM
Tree, don't mention the word tree. They have cut down lots of branches off my beautiful tree that is outside my bedroom window. So sad that they have done what they have done to it. Grr.!!
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

23-02-2024, 03:18 PM
Good afternoon brenda, griff, Sue, Chris, Kazz and Barry.
Well it hasn't rained so far today, that might wait till its dark and we have to drive down country lanes full of pot holes in the dark knowing my luck when we go to collect Gorden's car.
Been to see Bev for a 4.5 hour cuppa and chat.

brenda sad to hear about the tree.
Sue glad you got home safely and lets hope the girls mum returns in the Summer.
Kazz glad you enjoyed the tennis and hope you enjoy the film.
Chris Glad to hear Ted is now on the road to recovery.
griff I hope Steve felt up to collecting you and that you are not to sore from the fall.