Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-01-2024, 07:23 AM

Tuesday 30th January 2024

Here is my apercus for today. Hope you all have a good day and the sun shines for you.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

30-01-2024, 08:33 AM
Morning brenda and all to follow.
Freya day yesterday and a nice day except for a fall on our walk and she has a little cut on her knee, which she didn't want to look at and got quite upset if she saw it.
I swear that little girl knows her nanny is sad. Last two weeks lots of cuddles.
It is wet here today hoping it dries up, I need to be sorting the freezer to take Elaine the raw food for her dogs I had left over and dry the cover on the outside bed she is having.
Other than that not a lot going on.

brenda that's another good word no idea though what it means I could look it up and may well do later.
These dark mornings are hanging on aren't they ?
Sue how is the dropping Ben off to the station working for you ?
griff I suppose the messages if Steve remembers to send must help to ease your mind but you must still be anxious and miss Molly.
Chris I hope all is going in the right direction for you and no more crisis for you.
How are the dizzy spells ?
Kazz have a nice day.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-01-2024, 08:45 AM
Good morning all

According to the forecast, we should get a dry morning. Our regular cafe opens back up today so looking forward to that.

The dizzies are still spinning. Second morning of ringing from 8 am, hanging on over half an hour to be told all the appointments have gone. Crazy!!
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

30-01-2024, 08:56 AM
Enjoy your breakfast back at the old haunt Chris.
I swear it's getting worse and dreadful especially as you need some medical help.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-01-2024, 09:41 AM
Good morning Brenda, Lynn and Chris

I had to look that yo Brendaut very apt for your post

Pleased you had a good day with Freya yesterday and hope you get everything dried and done today Lynn

Nice to have your favourite cafe back Chris. Hope you manage to get an appointment soon/

Dull and damp this morning. Washing done and on radiators and airer, Teazle walked and veg done for lunch. Dentist went well he managed to repair the tooth without drilling so very happy. Getting Ben to the station and home is going well but I have said that as he is getting his fares refunded why not travel from the local station a bit later and just pay for two days parking there as one day's train fare would cover four days parking. I think I have got him thinking about that as it would be easier for him and me. Hopefully not on duty at all today as he is on line for his uni study as no trains. Also he will now be working not far from the schools so should be able to take them in the mornings and just me for the afternoons so make life easier.

Take care everyone
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-01-2024, 10:11 AM
Sue all for an easier life for you and him. Also saves on the fuel costs for you to. Makes a lot of sense.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-01-2024, 05:27 PM
Afternoon all
Chris, hope your dizziness passes soon
Brenda, we have a pink sky this evening so expecting a nice day tomorrow
Sue, hope your lad decides it makes sense
Lynn, hope Freyas knee is o.k today
Kota's biopsy results are back, nothing for me to worry about but if they get bigger, they will need to come off
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

30-01-2024, 06:25 PM
We had some news earlier today our friend Pete in Yorkshire passed away this evening.

They say things come in 3's Don passed away in December a friend, Brewster started his confinement journey and troubles in September and then in october Pete and Pams journey with the brain tumour.
I am sincerely hoping this is the end of it now.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-01-2024, 08:01 PM
Awww, Lynn I am so very sorry to hear of your loss