Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-12-2016, 05:19 AM

Happy christmas eve dogsey daily 24th December 2016

Happy day to all and hope you all slept well. Pleased to hear deags is on the road to recovery. Wish you well Griff and everyone else. Have a great time every one.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-12-2016, 07:30 AM
Good morning all,

Glad Deags is on the road to recovery Griff. Lets hope she will soon be running around again like nothing happened.

Brenda, you are using the Feature Thread sub heading instead of Daily Threads, this means that it will not be listed under Daily Threads when you search back for it. Not that it matters much.

Lynn, so you won't have Mark and his lad there for Christmas day. Do hope Mark is able to get through to him without setting him off.
Enjoy your day everyone. Soon will all be over, thank God! Christmas is really for the children and is much over commercialized these days.

June, hope the girls are all ok. Going to have a look to see what state my bank balance is in?!!

Norma, hope you survived storm Barbara yesterday, I think you had it pretty bad up there it was bad enough here.

Have a good day all, take care, keep dry and warm and above all safe and well, God bless.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-12-2016, 07:53 AM
Good morning Brenda, Moyra and all who follow

Have a good day Brenda and Moyra and don't overdo it with the preparations for tomorrow, no doubt I~ will

Pleased to see Megs is on the road to recovery, gentle hugs to her.

Have a good Christmas Gordon and hope you get a new computer for your Christmas present.

Dry here at the moment but has rained overnight. Will start to get things ready this morning for tomorrow and make a cheesecake for Monday. Paul has told us we are going for a walk along the beach this afternoon as I doubt we will get out tomorrow for a second walk. One day won't matter.

Have a good day and stay safe and if I don't get on later or tomorrow morning a very Happy Christmas to everyone. Do hope those in the north and Scotland stay safe and receive no damage from the storm
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-12-2016, 08:30 AM
As you say Moyra it doesn't really matter does it. Won't do it again. Have a good day all.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-12-2016, 09:37 AM
To be honest Brenda, not sure what feature Threads are. I assume ones that say Merry Christmas to all or something.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

24-12-2016, 10:27 AM
Morning brenda, Moyr and Sue and those to follow.

Merry christmas.
griff hope Deags continues to improve.

Yes we will have Joel christmas day Moyra but not Mark. Mark had arranged to go to Essex and out for christmas day dinner with her family. He is making is way over later today.
That was part of Mark's dilemma leaving Joel after his mum dumped for christmas day because of his misdemeanour.
To be honest he is being his usual polite helpful self Mark had no trouble with him yesterday and we are now wondering of a lot of the problem is the usual of Donna pushing his buttons.
Bit of a long story about the other stuff that he had a warning over but it seems there is more to it than meets the eye and it isn't all Joel's fault.

Gorden is going to do his christmas shopping today. Mark and Michael have just left to do some shopping before Mark drives over to Essex and Joel and I will be here present wrapping and doing housework.

Have a good day all and hope all are well and all four legged friends.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

24-12-2016, 10:31 AM
Dry here now, but yesterday afternoon was dreadful and got soaked just going in and out of the shops, no idea what it would have been like travelling by bus!!
Son here now and is giving the bedroom ceiling another coat, turkey is on its way apparently, spoken to them on the phone and they've got some stuff for the girls as well.
He's sorted the lights out in nano seconds and it WAS me I'd put one of the batteries in the wrong way round, so obviously kept making the self same mistake every bluddy time
Hoping Deags is doing well this morning and she's a lot better today Griff
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-12-2016, 10:43 AM
Oh June it is easily done!! Still at least you have them working now. Well done to your son for giving the back bedroom ceiling another coat of paint. The room should be ready now to finish off.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

24-12-2016, 11:10 AM
Turkey is here, as well as two feed bags of turkey carcasses and lamb bones Son finished ceiling, put lights around archway and gone home now.
Girls to get out now, no idea how I'm going to keep them out of the sacks that are in the kitchen, freezers are ram jam full almost, will do what I can and then maybe take some up the road for the long legged staffy with skin problems.
Wind is bitter so will wrap up well
Joel really does need to move away from his present residence, I won't say home, because it isn't a proper home is it. Hoping 2017 brings a massive positive change in Marks fortunes and thence Joels
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-12-2016, 11:31 AM
Just finished prepping the potatoes for tomorrow, the carrots and brussels and cooked some frozen sausage rolls.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >