Our sister sites
Laura
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-01-2005, 08:07 AM
Originally Posted by jackiew
no laura i don,t remember seeing her pics
have you any of her dogs?
I do have some Jackie, I will dig them out this afternoon and post them after I check with Sarah its okay, she is a great big soppy thing.

Infact if you go and do a search "Sarah" as the author the posts should come up as I know she posted pictures but didnt post much if that makes sense lol.

Great pix again Laura.

Oooo I'm defo gonna steal Kip away she is lovely!!!

Cassey is looking great Laura
Oh you know Staffy some days I would say you are more than welcome lol.

thank you.

Thanks very much Carole, Archer & Katy, much appreciated.

Hi Laura I've said it all before "stunning pictures of beautiful dogs" so I'll just say "beautiful pictures of stunning dogs"

I love your signature "a staffordshire with no spirit is like an angel without wings" Jack Barnard
I do think thats true.
LOL @ Kazz, in the words of Lou (or is it Andy?) from little britain "yeah ah know" Just kidding, seriously though thanks very much your always so kind .

I picked it out from a paragraph on another site, very fitting I thought.

Laura

[/quote]
jackiew
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-01-2005, 08:16 AM
ok thanx laura
Laura
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-01-2005, 08:42 AM
Hi Jackie,

Here are some of Sarah's dogs, Lennie (SBT X) Neo (SBT) Daisy (Rottie) and Dell (Terrier - cant remember which type).

Laura
CBT
Dogsey Senior

25-01-2005, 09:02 AM
nice pics laura
looks like you have some nice places to walk your dogs
what happened to sarah? do you hear much from here these days?
I think lennie and neo are both gorgeous :smt049
Laura
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-01-2005, 09:24 AM
Hi CBT,

Thanks, I live in C/nauld which has never really been described as scenic lol. Luckily though I have a lot of woodland around where I live and Palacerigg Country Park just behind me so there is plenty of good walks around and reminds me more of my home in Argyll so I can forget where I am lol.

Sarah is working hard, she has a new job and works quite a bit I still speak to her on the phone most weeks and by email but she is hardly ever online.

Neo is a darling but a little shit too lol. He is really so huge and lean I love that boy's body. Lennie is gorgeous too I love his colouring, he is a really big boy too about 22".

Laura
leo
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

25-01-2005, 09:32 AM
question time..............
i have seen a staff like neo and he really stood out.
what is the colour called in the staffy world?
i had never seen 1 like this before all the usual colours but not like this.
laura i think i finally understand what the difference is but would i be able to tell is another matter.lol
Naomi
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-01-2005, 10:19 AM
Absolutely gorgeous!!!
Laura
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-01-2005, 11:37 AM
Hi Leo,

Neo's colouring is called Blue Brindle. Albeit his colouring is rather light in comparison to some. It's basically a dilution of black and quite common in some lines of Stafford. The variation in colour ranges from this light blue to a really deep blue like Craig (who posts on here) dogs Blue and Bell. All are striking in their own right. Its a rather difficult colour to breed for, the nicest blues I have seen are always from two non-blue parents.

Here is Neo blue brindle.

And A Pic I pinched from here of Craigs dog for comparison (hope you dont mind Craig )

And then you have all the varying shades in between. They are very striking to look at.

They are Staffy
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3