Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
tink
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-01-2005, 11:51 AM

A little help please !!

Didn't go to the show on Sunday,Harvey woke up in the night hallucinating,temp of a hundred and two !!!God he was sooo ill,then i wake up sun morning i've got it too and OH Poor thing has just started a new job as well,So we're all in quarantine !! LOL,Apart from OH who had to go in to work,So gutted we couldn't take Alfie-He was looking fine as well.
Anyway-i've got Harvey off school-hospital for me tomorrow,(just can't miss the appointment,have to go)and my friend with the bullies had come over sat night-Said i could give all the bubbas their Kennel names,as a surprise,because i've done so much work with them,which is great,Thing is i just feel so crap(minds gone blank) and i have so much on,i could do with a little help-PLEASE- He wants me to get them to him fairly soon,(didn't know i was gonna be ill)Had thought of loads previously-but they're a bit cutesey and would suit little beagles but not sure they'd suit a Bullie !! Any suggestions greatly appreiciated-
Lel
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-01-2005, 11:52 AM
Do you have a theme in mind Tink ?
Lel
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-01-2005, 11:53 AM
Oh and does the ownner have an affix???
tink
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-01-2005, 12:31 PM
Not sure i had that right ,(the list of names) it might of been a list of the litter one of his dogs came from ,so i took it off just in case
God i'm useless today,will try later.gonna go and have a doze with Harvey ......