Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

10-12-2015, 12:57 PM
Originally Posted by Nippy View Post
He did manage to get one photo of her but it wasn't really allowed.
What a sad world we live in now. Does anyone really think that prohibiting fathers taking pictures of their children will change anything in the minds of the perverts and psychos

What would change things is banning the media from reporting, banning the internet full stop, banning violence and sexual inuendo on TV and finally putting the criminals away on a deserted Scottish island for life.

Don't suppose any of that is going to happen
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

10-12-2015, 02:02 PM
Well what a disaster re: trees. Dillon walked, brushed and housework done and thought I would get the stand out of the box of new tree and see how the stand fitted on the hearth. Well no stand.
It was taped up as if it had been opened. I questioned this when ringing about missing stand he said unfortunately customers open the boxes so I said well shouldn't you check nothing has been taken.
Tree now returned and money back on card could be ar*ed to get another one not from there anyway.
May look into setting the other tree up still today and no cakes iced yet. Watch this space.

It is a sad world Harvey I am wondering how my BIL got away with videoing his and Gills grandson yesterday at his Christmas concert. It has been this way for a long time now.
Norma808
Almost a Veteran
Female 

10-12-2015, 02:28 PM
Lynn how disappointing no stand for the new tree
Sue you lucky so n so getting washing dry not content with rain earlier it'snow /sleet here
Nippy what a wee star Kyla is
Hope TW ,Eileen &LG are ok
FREE FOR ADOPTION 1gsp puppy if you can put up with zoomies ,pinching dusters , hiding shoes ,overuse of squeaky toy snowman lol
Is it bedtime yet think a puppy /nanny nap's called for or a very large brandy lol
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-12-2015, 03:16 PM
Good afternoon

Shame about the tree Lynn maybe just the one this year and then spend time next year looking for them earlier.

Poor you Norma instead of swimming you will all be skating
No won't offer home to pup have enough of tripping over bones and raggers left all over the place

Picked up new glasses and now purse is a lot lighter
Sill very windy but dry here. I think rain is forecast for tomorrow.

Have a good evening.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-12-2015, 03:30 PM
Lynn, what an absolute pain, i hate it when that happens, so damn inconvenient
Lol Norma, sounds like a normal day in our house!!! my day consists of being greeted by high pitched squealing as soon as i move in my bed, dogs let out of crates and then dive on my bed for their first wrestling match of the day... i wriggle into clothes quickly and open the bedroom door and stairgate...both pups fly down the stairs and nearly kill me in the process, then out into the back garden to do their business and tell off any pigeon or bird daft enough to look at them....the rest of the day is wrestling, eating, ragging squeaking seperated by the very odd power nap, if we are lucky at maybe 9pm they may go to sleep before we head to bed Lol
Sue...glasses are so very very expensive now aren't they? i was quite shocked at tesco, they had some including the lenses for £15, obviously not the greatest glasses in the world but i thought it was good they had a budget line
more tidying up done, have just gone through my leads, collars and harness' again, got a load more to give to the rescue who will then pass on to the pound if they are no good for their dogs, i have separated diez and laneys harness' i am not going to give those away...i did think about it but it doesn't feel right, i am going to see if i can fin anyone who could make me a nice wooden box so i could put them away and they will be kept nice and safe, i did give all their coats to the dogs at the pound to keep them warm and dry but not their harness'
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

10-12-2015, 03:37 PM
Yayyyyy both cakes iced two more to go one for us and one for the vets.
Going to try to make those tomorrow.
May have a try in a bit with our tree see if it fits later.

Sounds like crazy puppy days Norma. I have forgotten what those are like.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-12-2015, 04:11 PM
I had to put my car battery on charge. I went to go to the post office to post a few cards and return a 50+ parcel of shoes that were far too narrow for me. I am sure I ordered Triple EEE size as my feet are small but wide! came in EE no good to me so had to go back. Tried the car, no go. I just do not use it often enough or for long enough journeys to put guts into the battery. It is quite new so its my fault not the battery's. I eventually sorted out for the shoes to be picked up by Hermes and at the same time managed to get the car to the post office to post the last, I hope, of my cards to go.
Norma808
Almost a Veteran
Female 

10-12-2015, 04:20 PM
Back to rain lights on its gotten so dark
at your two Griff never a dull moment
Lynn /Sue someone being a little git today
Job for weekend turn door handles the opposite way little sod can open doors now not funny when sitting on the loo and a wee face peeks round the door
Yippee peace reigns
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

10-12-2015, 04:54 PM
Went off for shavings and a sack of carrots this morning as it was torrential rain and I thought that was it for the day, but oh no it dried up, girlies had a quick spin, then major clean up outside, food delivery put away in freezers, cardboard trays put on path along with bag of soot from chimney sweep I keep forgetting. Had a butty and cup of tea. Put the zillion bags of wet shavings outside the back gate, drove round, loaded car, and instead of going back round to the front to put the cardboard etc. in I went to the tip, got near the tip and realised I had forgotten half the stuff, so drove back, friend rang whilst I was putting rest of rubbish in car, back to the tip, unloaded, home. Mopped kitchen where fridge has defrosted everywhere, washed up, did girls tea, and have finally sat down with a cornetto and cup of tea to watch telly for a while.
Norma, one of Zeniths sisters does that, they turned the handles round in the morning, by the afternoon she had sussed that out as well
Rosebud77
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-12-2015, 05:33 PM
Originally Posted by Nippy View Post
Morning all.
Ohhhh Rosebud don't mention Killarney, the best holiday ever was spent there and I will be yearning to come back
Morning Mandy Moyra and Lynn, I'm getting very jealous of those cakes
Morning Norma, be careful driving in these dreadful weather conditions.
Son and daughter in law went to see Kyla in her nursery nativity yesterday. Kyla was the "star" and apparently lead the singing just like a star! Wish I could have seen her!
If you do, let me know and I will be very happy to show you wonderful places few find. I do a little informal tour guide work already and come highly recommended! The end of the year will see the opening of Killarney House; longing to see that. Kyla sounds an angel...
Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >