View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Toby
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-01-2007, 07:45 PM

For Hali..I don't do puddles! (toby, parson russell terrier)

Found the photos Hali..... you can see now why he keeps so clean.

I don't do puddles

You go first dad...

and I'll follow

must say though he does like a bit of swim in the wamer weather...just not in muddy puddles
CockerMum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-01-2007, 09:12 PM
No No No!!!!!!! Toby you have to do it like this.......

it's much more fun!!!!!!!! come to the Island we'll soon get you all wet and muddy!!!!!!!!!
shaza
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-01-2007, 09:24 PM
Toby, your one of a kind, I've never seen a dog that doesn't like muddy puddles.
Fudgeley
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-01-2007, 10:55 PM
Fudge walks all the way round the puddles too, must be the knowledge that their white coats look so much better when dry!!
Toby
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-01-2007, 11:23 PM
Originally Posted by cocker mum View Post
No No No!!!!!!! Toby you have to do it like this.......

it's much more fun!!!!!!!! come to the Island we'll soon get you all wet and muddy!!!!!!!!!
He would join in with your lot i'm sure....it would be much more fun

Originally Posted by shaza View Post
Toby, your one of a kind, I've never seen a dog that doesn't like muddy puddles.
I know, he does like going in the nice clean lake, river or stream though, he must be a bit posh

Originally Posted by Fudgeley View Post
Fudge walks all the way round the puddles too, must be the knowledge that their white coats look so much better when dry!!
Yep, gotta look their best
IanTaylor
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

09-01-2007, 06:15 AM
Och... big softy... ya really need to get in some muddy puddles Toby.. your just the right colour.. would look fab on ya... and mums carpets would clean up ok.. she won't mind... go on Toby.. ya know ya wanna
Hali
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-01-2007, 08:30 AM
Great Pictures, thanks for digging them out.

It might be that Toby is posh, but I just think he is very smart - he knows getting dirty = no cuddles + baths.

Toby & Fudgeley - pleeease teach Hoki that white dogs should avoid the muddy puddles. Hoki's legs & tummy get sooo muddy that when I walk her in the dark she looks like a floating fluffy cloud - you can only see her top half!

Cockermum yours look like they are having the best time, but I won't let Hoki see that photo as she is bad enough without encouragement from yours.

I'll try & get some photos of just how dirty she gets!
Toby
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-01-2007, 10:54 AM
Originally Posted by IanTaylor View Post
Och... big softy... ya really need to get in some muddy puddles Toby.. your just the right colour.. would look fab on ya... and mums carpets would clean up ok.. she won't mind... go on Toby.. ya know ya wanna
Hoi don't you go leading him astray.....i dont want muddy carpets thankyou very much

Originally Posted by Hali View Post
Great Pictures, thanks for digging them out.

It might be that Toby is posh, but I just think he is very smart - he knows getting dirty = no cuddles + baths.

Toby & Fudgeley - pleeease teach Hoki that white dogs should avoid the muddy puddles. Hoki's legs & tummy get sooo muddy that when I walk her in the dark she looks like a floating fluffy cloud - you can only see her top half!

Cockermum yours look like they are having the best time, but I won't let Hoki see that photo as she is bad enough without encouragement from yours.

I'll try & get some photos of just how dirty she gets!

Thanks Hali, you will have to show her the photos, she might like the idea of being all white and pretty
Hali
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-01-2007, 11:01 AM
Originally Posted by Toby View Post
you will have to show her the photos, she might like the idea of being all white and pretty
I will definitely show her Toby's photos .
She does like being white & pretty afterwards - at the expense of our carpets!
lovezois
Fondly remembered
Female 

09-01-2007, 11:06 AM
Toby never fails to amuse me Thanks so much for sharing . First sign of a mucky puddle and mine are in there toot sweet.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >