Our sister sites
Our sister sites
duboing
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-08-2006, 11:13 AM
Originally Posted by Moobli
Will you have another Irish?

Bet you can't wait to start planning now!
Too right I can't, but I know it's a long way off, and I'm not going to wish Bongo's puppyhood away!

The more we get to know Bongo, the less likely it becomes that we'd go for another breed She's such a charmer, and the breed's so vulnerable that we want to promote them as much as possible.

The only real question would be over bitch or dog. I've always had bitches, and would lean towards getting another, but the red devils are said to be difficult to keep in same-sex pairs, so we have to consider a dog. Chris might prefer that anyway, he could feel a bit victimised in a house of 3 girls and him
paulabgv
Dogsey Junior
Female 

01-09-2006, 02:32 PM
Oh you can never do to much planning, i was planning my next dog when we had our last I think the planning is all part of the excitement anyway. There' a man in our ringcraft who doesn't have dogs now but loves the Irish Terriers, years ago he used to have them. I must admit they do sound a wonderful breed.

We're the opposite to you as we've always had dogs, but this time we're having a bitch, so really despite all my research i'm expecting loads of differences (besides the obvious )
duboing
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-09-2006, 03:33 PM
Originally Posted by paulabgv
We're the opposite to you as we've always had dogs, but this time we're having a bitch, so really despite all my research i'm expecting loads of differences (besides the obvious )
You lucky thing! Are you getting another BGV? I've probably said this before, but those scruffy faces really do make me go weak at the knees!
paulabgv
Dogsey Junior
Female 

01-09-2006, 04:02 PM
Thats what gets me as well, their faces, they just look like scruffy urchins

Yep it's another gbgv, she'll be just over 2 months old. We could of had her today but hubby was supposed to be working overtime, then work rang last night to cancel it argghhh.

Good things come to those that wait....i suppose
duboing
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-09-2006, 04:07 PM
So they say

I'm going to need to see loads of puppy pictures you know
paulabgv
Dogsey Junior
Female 

01-09-2006, 07:20 PM
Your wish will be my command
I have a few photos but they were taken by the breeder so i don't like making them public. As soon as i get her home though i'll take loads, you'll be sick of them!!
Tee
Dogsey Senior
Female 

01-09-2006, 07:34 PM
Thats what gets me as well, their faces, they just look like scruffy urchins

Yep it's another gbgv, she'll be just over 2 months old. We could of had her today but hubby was supposed to be working overtime, then work rang last night to cancel it argghhh.

I hope that's true. I reaaaaaalllly want an akita puppy, feel like i've been waiting forever. It's gotten so bad that now i'm actually dreaming about them. I think i'm going mad.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2