Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lolo
Dogsey Senior
Female 

07-08-2006, 04:12 PM

Sunburn

Hello All,

Well i mentioned in another thread bout my sunburn, well it was killing me so i gav ein and nipped to the shops. So my top half is now completely covered with Natural Yoghurt, the only problem is its starting to dry out in patches and its going all flaky and its everywhere. There's a whole trail to the kitchen, bathroom and the lounge! Its ridiculous, but feels so good!!!
Inca
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-08-2006, 04:15 PM
its the best thing to take the sting out ...my lad burnt his shoulders last week and its now peeling ...flaking shin everywhere yuk ...
Lolo
Dogsey Senior
Female 

07-08-2006, 04:16 PM
Originally Posted by Inca
its the best thing to take the sting out ...my lad burnt his shoulders last week and its now peeling ...flaking shin everywhere yuk ...
Ah, i sympathis, cos it hurts really badly!!!
Its a bit like that now, the OH isn't home from work yet, so if i've still got it on he is going to laugh his socks off!!!
Inca
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-08-2006, 04:22 PM
no sympathy required he is 17 and knows all about sunscreen and the dangers of getting burnt...

I am so hard LOL
Lolo
Dogsey Senior
Female 

07-08-2006, 04:27 PM
Originally Posted by Inca
no sympathy required he is 17 and knows all about sunscreen and the dangers of getting burnt...

I am so hard LOL

You sound just like my mum, although after looking particularly pathetic whilst attempting to yoghurt my back this morning, she gave in telling me off and helped!!! so i think its safe to say that at 23 i'm still her little girl at heart!!!!
Inca
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-08-2006, 04:28 PM
us mums do worry ...23 your still a baba LOL
Lolo
Dogsey Senior
Female 

07-08-2006, 04:32 PM
dont say that keep trying to tell myself that i'm an adult and really grown up! but truth be told yes i'm still a mummys girl!
Inca
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-08-2006, 04:37 PM
Originally Posted by Lolo
dont say that keep trying to tell myself that i'm an adult and really grown up! but truth be told yes i'm still a mummys girl!
you will always be x
trikeschick
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-08-2006, 05:03 PM
ooh I'm sorry but the picture conjured up is just too funny - but on a serious note - hope it heals soon and don't forget the suntan lotion next time!
Lolo
Dogsey Senior
Female 

07-08-2006, 05:06 PM
Originally Posted by trikeschick
ooh I'm sorry but the picture conjured up is just too funny - but on a serious note - hope it heals soon and don't forget the suntan lotion next time!

thanks don't worry if it wasn't happeing to me i would be laughing too! I completely forgot to put some on yesterday and tried to keep myself in the shade!
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >