Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Jugsmalone
Almost a Veteran
Female 

31-10-2012, 07:54 AM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
Hi Jules, great to see you back, but not so good to hear about those mites, and that morning licking drives you mad doesn't it, I remember it with Georgie licking his feet, I didn't need an alarm clock with him in the bedroom

Me and Zena are fine, we moved house back in May, and we now have the most beautiful woodland to walk in, right opposite the front door, and Zena even has a fast running stream to bathe in before the big climb back up the hill to get home, so she can get as muddy as she likes on the walk, and still comes home nice and clean, perfick or what
I am so jealous. It's sounds lovely. I wish I had that on my door step.

The licking does get annoying. I know they can't help it but it does drive me crazy some mornings. Busters main problems are his paws. He ends up leaving a big puddle! Whereas Coles licks his paws his body everywhere basically. He's definitely the worse of the two.

I'm happy to read you and Zena are both good.
Jugsmalone
Almost a Veteran
Female 

31-10-2012, 07:58 AM
Originally Posted by youngstevie View Post
Morning Jules.....lovely to see you back

Our gang are fine, took a foster SBT with Mange ...she is doing great now

sorry about the mites and your dogs....hope you get it all sorted xxxxx
Thanks. Well done for taking on an SBT and with health issues. Your a star. Glad to read you've managed to clear the mange. It's a truly awful condition.
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

31-10-2012, 08:38 AM
Hello Jules - nice to see you posting again.

Pereg is doing fine - she reached a year seizure-free on the 9th of this month and her weight-loss diet has brought her weight down from 20.8kg to 17.2kg and she now has a waist back and wiggles her bum when she walks!
majuka
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-10-2012, 09:25 AM
Welcome back Jules

Glad that there is some improvement in Buster's allergies. Reading some of the threads on Dogsey I consider myself very lucky not to have had a dog with allergies - must be so traumatic for both the owner and the dog

Max is getting on well. He is still a nutter but his nutter moments don't last as long now. He is still in good health which is great at his old age so I'm happy
Dobionekenobi
Dogsey Senior
Female 

31-10-2012, 09:58 AM
hey there!
My gang are doing well at the moment. The terriers are happy and have now settled into having a new puppy in their life (although she doesn't seem to understand that they don't always want to play and don't appreciate her hanging off their ears!) and the new doberman puppy is settling in well. We've had a few house training mishaps but she's top of her puppy class so all is rather exciting at the moment!
Jugsmalone
Almost a Veteran
Female 

31-10-2012, 05:18 PM
Originally Posted by Malka View Post
Hello Jules - nice to see you posting again.

Pereg is doing fine - she reached a year seizure-free on the 9th of this month and her weight-loss diet has brought her weight down from 20.8kg to 17.2kg and she now has a waist back and wiggles her bum when she walks!
Hi Malka. I'm so pleased to read Pereg is doing so well and seizure free for a year. That's brilliant. Am also pleased you've managed to shift some weight off her. It's nice to see dogs with a waist so they can wiggle.
Jugsmalone
Almost a Veteran
Female 

31-10-2012, 05:24 PM
Originally Posted by majuka View Post
Welcome back Jules

Glad that there is some improvement in Buster's allergies. Reading some of the threads on Dogsey I consider myself very lucky not to have had a dog with allergies - must be so traumatic for both the owner and the dog

Max is getting on well. He is still a nutter but his nutter moments don't last as long now. He is still in good health which is great at his old age so I'm happy
My last two dogs had no allergies so its a bit difficult now having two dogs with allergies and taking them to the vets a lot due to bad skin.

I'm pleased to read max is doing well and in good health. How old is max?

coles is in good health despite his skin problems. He turned 13 last week and can still be a nutter but not as much. Must admit I do miss his playful ways.
Jugsmalone
Almost a Veteran
Female 

31-10-2012, 05:27 PM
Originally Posted by Dobionekenobi View Post
hey there!
My gang are doing well at the moment. The terriers are happy and have now settled into having a new puppy in their life (although she doesn't seem to understand that they don't always want to play and don't appreciate her hanging off their ears!) and the new doberman puppy is settling in well. We've had a few house training mishaps but she's top of her puppy class so all is rather exciting at the moment!
Hi. You have a puppy!!! How exciting. Pics please.

I'm glad to read they all get on and are all well. I'm sure the mishaps in the house will stop eventually.
majuka
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-10-2012, 09:07 PM
Originally Posted by Jugsmalone View Post
I'm pleased to read max is doing well and in good health. How old is max? (
We don't know exactly but based on how long we have had him and being told he was just under two when we got him (don't know if that means a couple of days, weeks or months under two), he is about 10 years old now so for a big dog is pretty old
katilea
Dogsey Senior
Female 

01-11-2012, 11:29 AM
Inca and I are fine. Just busy. Had to replace my mobility scooter so got a new one. it's gone for solid tyres fitting so we're managing walks with my old powerchair for a couple of days.

Trying to get started with the xmas shopping and keeping an eye out on the Dogs Trust site as hoping they will get a little dog in who will be the perfect addition to our little family!

Kati
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >