Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Petticoat
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-08-2008, 10:29 PM

Kitchen bin.......

What bin does everyone else have? I have a notorious bin thief (Jamie!!!) and need to get a new one that is large and that he cannot get in to, we have a touch top one atm
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-08-2008, 05:57 AM
Mine's hidden in my cupboard. The only problem is, it's quite small, but that's a small price to pay when you consider the shibas haven't worked out how to open it yet (phew!)
MissE
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-08-2008, 07:28 AM
Large swing top bin - but it too is housed within a built in cupboard.
Ramble
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-08-2008, 07:40 AM
Carrier bag on top of a worktop/window sill....taken out each evening to the main bin. My lot would SOooooooo have any other bin in seconds...
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-08-2008, 07:40 AM
Aww poor little Jamie gets the blame for everything...I can't believe he would be so norty!!

I don't have a bin, I use a carrier bag each morning when I do their brekkie, and again at teatime and take it straight out to the wheelie bin when I've cleared up, no matter what I did they would always find a way of getting into the bin, so I just do that now.

Big hugs to those bad, bad setters xxx
terrier69
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-08-2008, 08:08 AM
Here's our bin...
http://www.heals.co.uk/invt/338818

Though my dogs have never worried about the bin as Inca is not food orientated at all and Tonto would need a leg up!

It never has any food it it anyway as we recycle everything, so the only thing that goes in there are plastic bags and wrappings.
It doesn't get full, even after two weeks.
Vodka Vixen
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-08-2008, 08:32 AM
Originally Posted by Ramble View Post
Carrier bag on top of a worktop/window sill....taken out each evening to the main bin. My lot would SOooooooo have any other bin in seconds...
Same here, Diesel will not only raid the bin he has a habit of peeing up it too
crazycockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-08-2008, 05:10 PM
Originally Posted by wishbone View Post
Here's our bin...
http://www.heals.co.uk/invt/338818

Though my dogs have never worried about the bin as Inca is not food orientated at all and Tonto would need a leg up!

It never has any food it it anyway as we recycle everything, so the only thing that goes in there are plastic bags and wrappings.
It doesn't get full, even after two weeks.

My bin is exactly the same as that but we bought it in Makro for just £14.99 today!! We looked in Focus they did them but everyone they had in store had a broken top, we have yet to see if the dogs figure out how to open it, but one things guaranteed the first one will be Lily for sure! She's a complete hyper loon, but also very quick at working things out.
terrier69
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-08-2008, 05:16 PM
Originally Posted by crazycockers View Post
My bin is exactly the same as that but we bought it in Makro for just £14.99 today!! We looked in Focus they did them but everyone they had in store had a broken top, we have yet to see if the dogs figure out how to open it, but one things guaranteed the first one will be Lily for sure! She's a complete hyper loon, but also very quick at working things out.
Bargain! Don't worry I didn't buy mine in Heal's at that price. Ours was about £40 4 years ago when we moved here.... from Homebase..... who then stopped stocking the binliners! Grrrr
So we now get them in Asda or Tesco do their own version for this bin.
catrinsparkles
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-08-2008, 05:16 PM
Now we have Tonks, her huge crate is where the bin used to be so now our bin is a carrier back hung off the hook that the cord for the blind ties on to! Very glamarous! Luckily she has never shown any interest it raiding it - touch wood!
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >