Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
Female 

01-06-2007, 08:04 PM
Originally Posted by zoeybeau1 View Post
ive just caught this thread,i do hope she is ok,and big hugs to you,it must be very frightening for you,for loki xxfor you xxx

Hello ZB many, many thanks for your lovely wishes and cards. Loki - touching my head wood hasn't had one today and I am really hoping that perhaps with all the medication she has been taking since the last bad clusters, may be kicking in now. I took her out another walk later in the afternoon and, although she was still a bit subdued (she normally pulls the legs off me) she enjoyed it, even when the claps of thunder sounded! It was me who jumped!

Again, many thanks for your wishes - I really appreciate them very much.

Luvs from Loki - and me too xx
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
Female 

01-06-2007, 08:07 PM
Originally Posted by Westie_N View Post
Glad Loki is feeling a bit better, let's hope things continue this way!
Hello WN So far so good! She was fine out for another walk and back out onto the veranda and slept a wee while. Now she is wanting to play with her ball

Many thanks again for your wishes. I appreciate them very much.

Hugs from Loki xx and me too
Deb13
Dogsey Junior
Female 

01-06-2007, 08:10 PM
Hope Loki ( and you ! ) are ok, it must have been awful to witness. I'm sending a big hug to you & Rocky sends a sniff & a tailwag to Loki.

xxxxx
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
Female 

01-06-2007, 08:10 PM
Originally Posted by Anne-Marie View Post
Just caught this today, sorry to hear Loki has been fitting again

I do hope she feels better soon, what a dreadful worry it must be and I guess you feel helpless.

I am so glad you have had so much helpful advice on what to do, isn't it wonderful the back-up you get on Dogsey

Huge hugs to you both xxxx:smt049
You are right, Anne-Marie, plenty of helpful advice from Dogsey and I appreciate all of it So far, so good - frightened to say too much! It is difficult to relax. She is livelier just now and wants to play!

Again many thanks.

Hugs from Loki and me
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
Female 

01-06-2007, 08:15 PM
Originally Posted by Deb13 View Post
Hope Loki ( and you ! ) are ok, it must have been awful to witness. I'm sending a big hug to you & Rocky sends a sniff & a tailwag to Loki.

xxxxx
Aw thank you so much Deb I have given Loki a hug from you and Rocky and many thanks for the hugs

Loki has been subdued a bit today but is coming round more and wanting to play with her ball!

Again, many thanks and I think it is all the good wishes from all on here and the other forum I am on, that has made all the difference to Loki and me too

Take care and best wishes to you from Loki and me

Rose x
werewolf
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-06-2007, 08:35 PM
goodluck for Loki wishing her well
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
Female 

02-06-2007, 07:37 AM
Originally Posted by werewolf View Post
goodluck for Loki wishing her well
Many thanks WW

Loki did take a fit at 1.00 am this morning - never managed to use the Diazepam as she came out the fit in about 10 - 15 secs. She took another one at 6.00 am and although she had stopped the shakes, she was still not out of it so I managed to get the Diazepam inside her. She ate 3 breasts of chicken though and gallons of water!

At the moment, she is wandering! I am shattered!

Many thanks for your wishes, I appreciate them

Take care.
Toby
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-06-2007, 04:30 PM
Originally Posted by Brandykins View Post
Many thanks WW

Loki did take a fit at 1.00 am this morning - never managed to use the Diazepam as she came out the fit in about 10 - 15 secs. She took another one at 6.00 am and although she had stopped the shakes, she was still not out of it so I managed to get the Diazepam inside her. She ate 3 breasts of chicken though and gallons of water!

At the moment, she is wandering! I am shattered!

Many thanks for your wishes, I appreciate them

Take care.
Oh thats a shame I hoped that was going to be an isolated fit, now i read she has had three. I do hope today has gone Ok and she has not had any more fits and is feeling better. It's so worrying, they seem to come from nowhere, Poor Loki, I feel for you both.

Take care
Janet
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
Female 

02-06-2007, 10:27 PM
Originally Posted by Toby View Post
Oh thats a shame I hoped that was going to be an isolated fit, now i read she has had three. I do hope today has gone Ok and she has not had any more fits and is feeling better. It's so worrying, they seem to come from nowhere, Poor Loki, I feel for you both.

Take care
Janet
Many thanks Janet - she was a bit groggy for the most part of the morning, due to the Diazepam. I took her out for a short walk in the afternoon and she enjoyed it and so did I for once - she didn't pull me! She drank gallons of water and ate her food without leaving any! Loki is not the best of eaters!

I took her another short walk but not far and when we got back, I thought she wasn't going to make it down the outside stairs! However, wee soul did! She is sleeping at the moment - her Epiphen tablets make her sleep (she gets 2 in the evening).

Fingers crossed for during the night! I feel (and look like) a Zombie

Again, many thanks for your message

Take care and hugs from both Loki and me too xx Special hugs to Toby xx
Mummy2Max
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-06-2007, 10:29 PM
So sorry to hear that Loki took another fit really hope that she is ok tonight, for her sake and yours!

Lots of hugs to you and Loki, and Max sends his sloppiest licks!!
Page 4 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >