Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
Female 

01-06-2007, 10:10 AM
Originally Posted by Wolfie View Post
I can't add anything to what Linda has advised other than huge hugs and licky kisses to you both from everyone here xxx
Aw many thanks Wolfie for your wishes - both Lok - and me too - appreciate it very much. I don't feel "on my own" with everyone's wishes being put up!

Thank you
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
Female 

01-06-2007, 10:15 AM
Originally Posted by scorpio View Post
I'm so sorry I've only just caught this thread, what a nightmare for you, it must be dreadful having to go through this with her.

I can see that you have received so much good advice, not having any experience of this myself, (thank goodness), I'm unable to give any advice but can just imagine how helpless it must make you feel. I just wanted to say that I hope she is feeling a lot better today and that you can start to relax again.

Big hugs to you both.

Sheree x

Thank you Scorpio - having wishes sent to Loki (and me) is great and it does help me.

I think this time round, I haven't been as bad but it was a shock yesterday - I really didn't expect it. I hope today will be OK. Frightened to say too much

Again, many thanks for your kind support.

xx
Patch
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-06-2007, 10:53 AM
I hope she`s doing ok now and you too after such a sudden worry

Hugs to you both from me, and my ickle Silk sends some of her special Get Better wags and gentle nose-in-the-ear-prods to Loki :smt001
inkliveeva
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-06-2007, 10:56 AM
Aw I'm so sorry, its not a nice thing to witness at all and you feel so helpless, my thoughts are with you both, hope her meds will sort it out.xx
GSD-Sue
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-06-2007, 12:17 PM
So sorry to read this hope she is well on her way back to full strength & has no more fits today.
Westie_N
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-06-2007, 01:46 PM
Originally Posted by Brandykins View Post
About 6.45 pm Loki came in and lay down at my feet. I thought she was resting until I saw her legs start to move and the rest of her body started to shake. It lasted about 10-20 seconds. I called the vet and he told me to give her one of her tablets and give her the other one at the usual time. I give her 2 Epiphen at 8 pm every night - she gets on in the mornings at 8 am.

I gave her one and she also drank lots of water - as they do after a fit. I forgot that I had Diazepam Rectal Tubes, which were prescribed that last time she had been having them - about 11 March or thereabouts! I called the vet back and he said to wait - if she has another fit to put one up her bottom.

She is sound asleep just now. Oh I hope she doesn't take another. It is so upsetting.

Fingers crossed and all that!
Oh dear, poor Loki. Hope she is ok.
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
Female 

01-06-2007, 02:38 PM
Many thanks for all your responses So far, Loki has been OK but frightened to count chickens! I took her out a very short walk and she was fine. She is out in the veranda at the moment sleeping!

I do feel the medication has helped this time.

Again, many thanks to you all for your help and support. I do appreciate each response

Fingers crossed

Best wishes.

Rose and Loki xx
zoeybeau1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-06-2007, 02:58 PM
Originally Posted by Brandykins View Post
Many thanks for all your responses So far, Loki has been OK but frightened to count chickens! I took her out a very short walk and she was fine. She is out in the veranda at the moment sleeping!

I do feel the medication has helped this time.

Again, many thanks to you all for your help and support. I do appreciate each response

Fingers crossed

Best wishes.

Rose and Loki xx

ive just caught this thread,i do hope she is ok,and big hugs to you,it must be very frightening for you,for loki xxfor you xxx
Westie_N
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-06-2007, 03:40 PM
Glad Loki is feeling a bit better, let's hope things continue this way!
Anne-Marie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-06-2007, 06:49 PM
Just caught this today, sorry to hear Loki has been fitting again

I do hope she feels better soon, what a dreadful worry it must be and I guess you feel helpless.

I am so glad you have had so much helpful advice on what to do, isn't it wonderful the back-up you get on Dogsey

Huge hugs to you both xxxx:smt049
Page 3 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »