Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-03-2024, 07:08 AM

Thursday 28th March 2024

Morning all. Lynn I think companies when they saw my name come up they cringed. lol!! Margaret made it over in good time this time. Had a laugh and enjoyed the time we had together. My neighbour that lives in the flat round the back of me is not happy. I don't blame her either as the builders have put two containers, one on top of the other just behind her fence blocking any daylight into her kitchen and back room. This is where the car park is where they are building. I can see arguments looming today if she goes round there. Mind you I am not happy about it either.
Ana get well soon. Chris hope all goes well with your sorting out. Kelly, when do you get your results back from your scan? The sun is shining at the moment here, hope it is where you all are. Off for my wander. Barry join me on the walking.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-03-2024, 09:55 AM
Good morning Brenda. Hope you have managed to get a dry walk this morning. I feel foryourneighbour as builders have no consideration for neighbours

Sunny and very windy at the moment. Had a couple of spots of rain but looking like we could get more. Teazle walked and have cleaned all the windows outside. Now having a coffee break. Thank you everyone for your good wishes for Ana. She still isn't right but has been to the hospital who ruled out anything nasty so all we can do is waite for whatever she has to run its course. At least none of the others have got it.

Take care everyone
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

28-03-2024, 10:33 AM
Morning brenda, Sue and all to follow.
Sunny intermittently and very breezy, quilt already on the line and the rest of washing in the machine and will be following.
We are popping in to see the lovely Ashleigh later after the boiler service to go through the process of the build if we go ahead.
She is so lovely about it all and very understanding.
We will get her an easter egg and s flowers to show our appreciation of the answers and so politely to our million and one questions.

brenda I would be fuming too, I would kick up such a fuss and they would hopefully be removed by the end of the day if it was me launching a scathing attack about the inconsideration.
I start off politely if that doesn't work then I ramp up my anger slowly but surely.
Enjoy your walk today.
Sue sorry Ana is still under the weather at least anything nasty has been ruled out.
Wishing her well soon.
griff as brenda has asked when do you get the scan results ? I hope you are not feeling washed out today.
Kazz still keeping busy ?
Chris I hope the positive news of carers starts to finally come in so you can soon sit back and relax.
I hope the weather is nice enough to get the breakfasts at your favourite eatery.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-03-2024, 11:00 AM
Ooooo nope Brenda, would not be having that!! Would be round straight off and I doubt I would even begin as polite, we lost light with next doors fence yet the council seemed we hadn't....... still got it dropped by a metre even though they didn't think they would have to do it
Poor Ana, hopefully she will feel better soon
Errrrr, they said a few weeks for the report for non urgent scans...no clue if I am urgent or not, only waited a couple of weeks for it, and I hope he will copy me in to the results otherwise unless I suddenly get a message saying I am back on chemo drips instead of tablets....I won't know
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-03-2024, 01:04 PM
Word for today. especially for Lynn and Barry:Idoneity