Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-03-2017, 07:09 AM

Daily thread Friday 24th March

Morning everyone,
I hope everyone is well, I'm sorry that Ive not been about this week, my mum is visiting and what with work & been decorating Lauryn's room, I have not had a minute
Today is my grandma's 85th birthday I ordered some flowers for her yesterday from our lovely local florist, she doesn't charge delivery either she's told me she's going to take them to my gran on her school run this morning
We are all going out for tea tomorrow. Looking forward to that.
Yesterday morning I wasn't a happy bunny though, I phoned my consultant secretary to make an appointment as I've been in a lot of pain, to be told cos I've not been in touch for 6 month I've got to be referred by my gp again!! The understudy that I saw told me they'd send me an appointment unless I needed them sooner not impressed at all.
Took mum & Lauryn out for a curry last night, very nice although mums feeling the cold

Eileen gorgeous pic of your girl, what a stunner she is, & her friend too lol do hope Sarah hears the news they want today
TW sorry that there's more lumps, but like it's been said she's happy and enjoying the belly rubs with you hopefully for a longtime to come
Sue glad you & Barry have had a fab holiday
Griff hopefully you will get your money today, and that you are ok.
Lynn loved your pics of Dillon and the other girl too, I love Matlock lovely place.
Will try to get back this morning before work
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

24-03-2017, 07:35 AM
Morning Mandy and all who follow.
Glad you are enjoying time with your mum and happy birthday to your nan.
Terrible about the behaviour from the consultants.

Sunny here today and think we have it for a few days to.
Harvey what a shock to find Casey got out glad all is well.

June hoping all is well with Cariad still and all the other girls.
griff hoping your money arrives today.

Hope everyone is well today and all four legged friends are to.
Moyra hope you're feeling better today.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-03-2017, 07:38 AM
Good morning Mandy and all to follow. Happy Birthday to your Grandma. Enjoy your tea out tomorrow. It amazes me how much extra work these hospitals make for themselves!

June, sorry that Cariad has lumps appearing everywhere, lets hope they do not bother her too much and she has some more happy times ahead of her. Hope the other girls are all ok.

Griff, hope you get your money. He does seem to want to be as awkward as he possibly can be.

Harvey that was a lucky escape for Casey, good job no harm befell him.

Lynn, hope Dillon is coming on ok, bless him.

All our absent friends stay well and look after yourselves.

Have a good day everyone stay warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-03-2017, 09:51 AM
Morning all. Supposed to be sunny at some point today. Going to see Beauty and The Beast on Sunday for my mothers day treat. Hope you all have a good time whatever you end up doing. ttfn.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-03-2017, 11:41 AM
Mandy, that is terrible....they should just leave it as an open appointment for ongoing conditions. happy birthday to your Nan
Morning Lynn and Moyra
Brenda, my cousin saw that film the other night...she says it is fantastic!!
Apparently he isn't at work today..what should he do about my money? told him to fetch it to my parents house today, he wants to know why i am being so funny with him, told him not being funny..just not being ar*ed about anymore, next thing, house phone rings, why am i being funny? why am i being horrible to him? just told him maybe he has found the real me, told him again to fetch the money today and then set up a standing order, he has refused to...i told him i want nothing to do with him, i don't want him in my life and he said he isn't in my life anyway...but whilst i have to be collecting cash or sending someone else to he is isn't he?? 3 times i told him to set up a standing order and he has refused, i know it is so he can be late paying me where as with the bank it will cost him...long and short of it is, i told him to do one and slammed the phone down...doubt i will get my cash today Lol...was worth it though, at least he knows what i am like now Lol
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-03-2017, 11:56 AM
Good morning everyone - just

Hope he got the message and the money is delivered sometime today. Hope Deag's is better Griff.

Nice to see you again Mandy. Have a good birthday bash with your mum and grandmother tomorrow. How is your mum coping. Hope you can see the consultant soon. Hospital appointment peeps seem to be a law unto themselves. Barry hand an appointment in February, cancelled moved to May and then moved again to April Haven't heard another word so assume the one in April will go ahead.

Hope yo are feeling better today Moyra.

Lovely photo of Sarah and friend Eileen.

Oh dear Harvey Casey likes to keep you on your toes. Pleased he was returned home safe and sound.

Lovely and sunny here today. Teazle walked, washing dried and ironed and have also cut down a bush that my neighbour managed to kill last summer The other bush June was virtually dead, just a couple of shoots right at the top and nothing appearing at the bottom and when I cut into it it just broke up so out it came Must water the grass today so that madam can roam around again.

Hve a good day and stay safe.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-03-2017, 02:42 PM
Gosh Sue, was it your bush that the neighbour killed? my neighbour nearly did that to my dogwood, my nan gave it us when we moved in so it is about 34 years old, i luckily managed to save it..i was not happy
got my money, not straight forward, he text and said as he was going to the Drs monday and had to go past my house could he just drop it in then...the old me would have said yeah o.k... i told him no Lol he text me saying o.k..had no clue if i was getting the money or not got a text saying he would be 15 mins by the shops...so i asked what was up with my parents? no response so walked to the shops, he gets out of his car and says" hello Grumpy" you don't need to keep being so grumpy...he got his money out and said had i got a receipt, i said yes, he said let me see it i need to check the date! i said what, you think i am going to stiff you? when it comes to money, i am as honest as they come, i found a fiver in a shopping centre and handed it in! he said i didn't need to keep being grumpy...did i?, i took the money and walked away and just said go and set up a standing order as i am sick of this bleep bleep. Amazingly once again it is all my fault.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-03-2017, 02:57 PM
It's hot outside,I'm not kiddingLast week we had snowWill be back when the sun goes in
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-03-2017, 03:18 PM
Sun cream please Lacey!!!
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-03-2017, 03:29 PM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
Sun cream please Lacey!!!
not yet,it's only Marchit's gorgeous thoughLucia decided today would be good to cut her back teethRoll on Sarah coming home,won't be long
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >