Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-05-2016, 06:11 AM

Daily Thread, Wednesday, May 04

Good Morning everyone, Looks like it is going to be a beautiful day today. Had a better night last night.

June, Sorry your bone run was not up to what they suggested it would be but at least you got the carcasses as well. Your girls do well with the assortment of food you feed them.

1cd, hope Sammy is recovering well sounds as though he is.

Lynn and Harvey hope both your boys are doing ok on their legs.

Norma is Mr Fritz now fully recovered from his ear op? Hope you are feeling better too.

Nippy Jen, hope you enjoyed your time in Torquay yesterday. Today is going to be a great day for getting out in the sunshine.

Mandy, hope you make progress with your consultant and get your pain sorted in your hip.

Have a good day everyone, hope I hear about when my biopsy will be today, take care all, enjoy the sunshine and stay safe and well, God bless.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-05-2016, 07:21 AM
Morning Moyra and everyone ......May the fourth be with you
Had a nice day yesterday thanks Moyra. Managed to get 2 pairs of shoes, (I have such funny feet!) and Brian got his jeans.
Lovely here to so I think I shall just be pottering in the garden.
I hope you and all that follow are well and that you all have a good day
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

04-05-2016, 07:45 AM
How stupid is this??ordered printer ink cartridges from Epson and so far this is where it has been.

Latest update

Crawley, United Kingdom 04.05.2016 8:00 Out for Delivery
04.05.2016 6:36 Arrival Scan
Tamworth, United Kingdom 04.05.2016 3:23 Departure Scan
Tamworth, United Kingdom 03.05.2016 22:46 Arrival Scan
Barking, United Kingdom 03.05.2016 21:43 Departure Scan
Barking, United Kingdom 02.05.2016 16:02 Arrival Scan
Herne-Boernig, Germany 02.05.2016 3:00 Departure Scan
Herne-Boernig, Germany 30.04.2016 2:31 Arrival Scan
Koeln, Germany 30.04.2016 1:02 Departure Scan
Koeln, Germany 29.04.2016 19:01 Origin Scan
Germany 29.04.2016 11:43 Order Processed: Ready for UPS

So Rang UPS and said I live in East Sussex where the package is suppose to go to and as you can see so far it is in Staffordshire. The guy on the customer service said it is now on its way to Gatwick and I should get it today as per quote. He tried to explain that is the route UPS take, well they need to sort out their delivery system is all I can say
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-05-2016, 08:06 AM
Good morning

Hope you have a lovely day with the sun today Moyra. Enjoy your walk with Amber and perhaps blue can have a run too.

Good you got all you wanted yesterday Nippy and had a good day in Torquay

Poor you Griff but then men always complain OH is the same always moaning about himself but never thinks of me or asks how I am. I must be ok as I am always doing something

Hope the girls behaved last night June.

Lovely here today although there was a nip in the air when I took Tele out. Off shortly to town to pay a bill and a nice walk along the sea front then have to take his lordship to the drs and pick uo part of his prescription they didn't have on Thursday Then I think it out for a carvery As you can see from his post he is busy tracking a parcel so no doubt will moan about having to go out but instructions have been left as to where to leave it should we be out.

Have a good day and stay safe. Hope all (2 & 4 legged) are well or improving if they have been unwell.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

04-05-2016, 08:22 AM
Beautiful morning here makes such a change from the last few weeks. Off out to the country park in a while, they're sleeping off their breakfast at present.
All I can say about the parcel scenario is that common sense is no longer common
Nippy, can you come and potter around my garden please, someone needs to. Hoping Nigel and The Turf make an appearance very soon
Moyra can you ring the hospital and find out if you have an appointment, if the letter is Missing In Action you won't know when your appointment is.
Heard from the girls food supplier this morning, he's got some turkey necks for me, says they weigh in at about 1lb each and are like baby's arms!!! £1 each though, so I can only afford 5, ages since I managed to get whole ones, for some reason they are chopped into pieces nowadays and I'd worry about the girls choking on them, so stopped getting them.
Have a lovely day in the sun everyone
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

04-05-2016, 08:26 AM
I bet OH forgets to get some metal polish and i notice a very small dot like chip on the outside of the conservatory so a dab of brown paint is needed I think

Sue said she had a bit of paint in the shed so now touch up done and looking good
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-05-2016, 08:58 AM
Morning all
Moyra, pleased to hear you had a better night last night
TW, lidl sometimes have turkey drumsticks in...no idea how much they are though
Nippy, that did make me laugh
Sue, enjoy your carvery
Tumbleweed, i am sure they have their reasons but it is somewhat baffling
Going to spend the day in my back garden with the dogs, will make sure i put the umbrellas up and suncream on both me and the dogs!
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

04-05-2016, 09:07 AM
I'll have a look in Lidl, Griff. The only problem being their checkout, only ever one person on and a massive queue, I usually end up leaving my basket and walking out I find the whole experience so annoying I don't go in there anymore.
Was thinking about putting the girls umbrella up, will see what it is like when we get back from walks and I've tidied up
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-05-2016, 09:47 AM
I don't know if it was a special TW, asda do them but they are £2, Morrison's do 1.6kg of turkey leg for £4.50....expensive isn't it
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

04-05-2016, 11:44 AM
Too dear for me I'm pushing the boat out buying them a turkey neck each for £1!!!
Back from walks, and guess what was waiting for me, a parcel from Amazon, and in that parcel was......

A KINDLE FIRE

How nice is my son eh. Sent him a thank you text and he text back no problem, you're worth it
I've got it set up already, was dead easy and if I can do it then anyone can.
Beautiful walks today, what a change when the weather is so lovey. Everyone is brushed, Zen still has loads of matts in her though, no idea where she finds them. I got lots out, but she was getting restless, let her go for a run round and I'd brought a ball out with me so they had a great time with that. On the way back along the tow path, what does Zen do, jumps in the reeds in the canal to chase the ducks, so she is black and stinky again
They are lay outside with their umbrella up, dozing with a bone each
I'm going to do half an hour in the garden
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >