Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

09-12-2013, 12:07 PM

Just taken

The time is wrong and the throw is borrowed, but here is my beloved Pereg just a few minutes ago!

Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-12-2013, 12:12 PM
Beautiful girl She's loving that throw
Anniebee
Almost a Veteran
Female 

09-12-2013, 12:14 PM
I love to see that sweet little face, she is adorable Malka
Malka
Dogsey Veteran

09-12-2013, 12:24 PM
She always sort of hunched when she is laying down so it looks as if she has short legs, but she does not as she is a nice square dog shape, but looking at that face how could I ever regret not having her in my life, problems or no problems?
Anniebee
Almost a Veteran
Female 

09-12-2013, 12:31 PM
Originally Posted by Malka View Post
She always sort of hunched when she is laying down so it looks as if she has short legs, but she does not as she is a nice square dog shape, but looking at that face how could I ever regret not having her in my life, problems or no problems?
Malka, my dear Malka, you know that life is too short and precious for regrets x
Meg
Supervisor

09-12-2013, 12:34 PM
Pereg is so lovely , I can see why you love her so much Malka

I think she looks very well too, in great condition . I know you stress about her Malka which is natural but I worry that her illness takes a bigger toll on you than on Pereg who most of the time will be oblivious of her condition.
Malka
Dogsey Veteran

09-12-2013, 12:50 PM
Meg, of course Pereg has no idea that there is anything wrong with her and you can see by her coat what condition she is in and how well she is. And she is well - she is 100% healthy. and even though that photo is at an angle which does not show her actual body shape, it shows her beautiful head and her oh so gentle expression.

It breaks my heart to know what is inside that beautiful head, behind those beautiful eyes, and know that she has such a horrid disease which is affecting her brain so much.

I am so useless at taking photographs although I think my new camera accepts that, but oh Pereg, oh my Pereg - whatever the photos show you are really the most beautiful girl in the world and I love you so very very much.
Meg
Supervisor

09-12-2013, 12:57 PM
It breaks my heart to know what is inside that beautiful head, behind those beautiful eyes, and know that she has such a horrid disease which is affecting her brain so much.

:
Malka I would try not to think of it that way. My sister had epilepsy, it was part of her and I never really thought of it in terms of her having a horrid disease .
The epilepsy was 'just something' that happened sometimes.
Malka
Dogsey Veteran

09-12-2013, 01:10 PM
I know, I know Meg - Pereg is Pereg and difficult as it is at times, I would far rather have my beloved epileptic Pereg as a major part of my life than never have had known her. I dread to think what would have happened to her had I not gone to collect that tiny bundle from the rescue shelter when I did.

Just look at her face, her eyes, I do not think anyone can say that she is not happy and is suffering, because she is happy and she is definitely not suffering in any way.
Meg
Supervisor

09-12-2013, 01:46 PM
Just look at her face, her eyes, I do not think anyone can say that she is not happy and not suffering, because she is happy and she is definitely not suffering in any way.
Malka I think Pereg is a very contented little dog , I doubt very much that she would still be here had you not came along when you did.

I am also sure Pereg feels safe and secure knowing you are near even more so at those times when she feels a little strange and confused .
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >