View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-08-2013, 08:37 AM
Nippy - Have a lovely day with the family and enjoy feeding them all .... I much prefer a baby who'll tuck in rather than one who just picks at their food. No worries there with the delights that you serve up

Moyra - Enjoy your last day of peace or is this the day that your son returns Give Amber your faithful companion a cuddle from me.

Ironing board has now been up for half an hour so I might as well get those shirts ironed. See you all later.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-08-2013, 09:28 AM
GOOD MORNING,
hope everyone is well and having a good weekend
Wedding anniversary today( 23 years) Just going to go out for lunch as OH heads back tonight Planning on getting away next weekend
Popping down to mum's to pick Leah up...have a great day all,will catch up later xxxx
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

18-08-2013, 09:56 AM
Morning everyone who has come on to say hello while I have been busy preparing veg's etc.,

Happy anniversary Eileen.

Dillon behaving the boys came down after he came back from his walk and he greeted them nicely .
He is now tucking into his big bone which he will be having a rest from while Gorden takes the boys up the nature reserve for a bit.
He can have it back if he needs it when they return.
Lynne
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-08-2013, 10:22 AM
Morning all. Happy Anniversary Eileen. Have a lovely day.
Glad Dillon is behaving himself Lynn. A marrow bone is a great diversion.
Enjoy the lunch with the family Nippy. Is there room for another little one??
The end is in sight for your move Bev. 2 weeks today & you can start getting straight again in your new house & be able to take your time.
Not much on today. Only been trying to tidy up & make the place look less like a pigsty with the decorating going on & made a few scones. OH likes them for a snack with having diabetes they're not too sweet.
Hung the washing out again after it getting soaking wet yesterday. Hope the rain stays off till it dries.
Have a good Sunday everyone else I've not mentioned.
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-08-2013, 10:42 AM
Morning all

Managed to get all my ironing done last night! Woo hoo!! However, I have a pile of washing to do today...boo hoo!! Never mind, it will get done, we have wind and sun so perfect drying day.

I'm going to get going on the TMA again, it fell by the wayside over this last week or so needless to say. So time to get moving again.

Going a decent walk too, Dougal needs it, and so do I
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-08-2013, 12:33 PM
Lyn, good idea with the bone for Dillon to use as a diversion when the boys are there.

Eileen, Happy Anniversary have a good day.

Taffsmum, hope you get your washing dry today. Scones sound nice.

Lore, Enjoy your walk hope it is nice out there for you.

jenny, yes today is my last day of freedom Steve comes home late tonight around midnight one in the morning.

I could do with a nappy nap this afternoon. Have a nice time all.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-08-2013, 01:10 PM
Good afternoon all.

Lovely day here too. Sunny with a nice breeze to keep cool in.

It was reasonably quiet today in town bearing in mind the school holidays are still going strong. The gypsies are moving off the car park (yes, CAR PARK) so the council will be happy as they've come in for mega criticism.

Rosie has scored well on her quest for cuddle record. She managed to charm six people into giving her mahoosive squishes

This afternoon is just for chillin with a good book.

Have a good 'un all xx
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-08-2013, 01:39 PM
Brierley, I love the idea of Rosie squishees

I've got both loads of washing out on the line, brushed the kitchen floor, fed the scalys, been to the shop and got brunch for Brian. Been howled at by Dougal cause he wanted in...remarkable impression of a Beagle actually, now cooking said brunch before heading out into the wind with Dougal.

It's nice but the wind is a bit chilly
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

18-08-2013, 03:18 PM
Nice and sunny here now. Was a bit rainy earlier on, had just given brekkies out and cleaned up, so it timed it right.
Sun has been out most of the afternoon. Just back from training, Keshi was so flaming giddy, she had the black lab next to her at it, then the gsd on the other side, eventually she was play bowing, doing handstands, totally off her head.
I had said how good her stops were, but was seriously concerned she would head off who knows where, but totally surprisingly, she did a wonderful stop, a recall, then a finish. Then carried on being giddy again
Had another puppy enquiry just before I went out, they want to come over and meet everyone, am hoping to get Mabs over to have her hips and elbows done at some point soon, so am going to give them a day when I have got that one organised. I have told them Mabs hasn't even finished her health tests as yet, but they want to go on my list and wait.
Taffsmum, I'll be popping over for some scones I think, I'm quite peckish now I've done 10 rounds with Monstah Munch
Happy Anniversary Eileen, how on earth have you managed that length of time, neither of my TWO marriages lasted that long altogether
Lore you are back in overdrive again I see, the scalys seem to have found a place in your heart haven't they School tomorrow for Davie, do you go back as well, or are you off a little longer. Ours aren't back till September, but I think Scotland has different holiday times than England from what I can remember.
Lynn, glad to hear Dillon has calmed down a bit and the boys are taking notice of what you tell them to do as well.
Maybe they could help you start packing, it will be a sort of game to them, you've got to make a start on it, otherwise you'll be running round like a loony on the last minute and getting yourself all wound up.
Oh Moyra , this is it isn't, your Last Few Hours of Freedom.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-08-2013, 03:26 PM
Yep. just fed Steve's fish and told them that is the last time I have to feed them this side of his next day out fishing! Ran the hoover round the place this morning and wondered why I bothered once he comes in with those great big rod cases and haversacks of stuff my lounge will no longer be mine and I have to remind him that the single armchair is Amber's!! Just got back from walking her she will go potty when Steve comes in. I hope she doesn't go beserk because it will be early hours of the morning I cannot see him being home much before. Have a good evening all.
Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >