View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Wolfie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-03-2005, 07:58 PM
I walk my three together. Storm and Luca charge round play fighting and Shaan joins in occasionally when they allow him. He's normally then chased round the field by one of the girls coz he's got too rough and p*ssed one of them off.
Gill W
Dogsey Junior
Female 

29-03-2005, 08:03 PM
I walk my 3 boys together (more like they walk me!!) - don't have the time to walk them all seperately. I work in a vets so I take one dog into work at a time and alternate them. That way they get individual time with me and the walk to and from work, we can concentrate on walking nicely on the lead They also go to training classes and I only do one at a time, again so they each have some alone time with me.
PurpleJackdaw
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-03-2005, 08:03 PM
I always take mine out together ,they love running about playing and they would get upset if I took one out and not the other
willowish
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-03-2005, 08:05 PM
I do a mixture depending what i want to do with them when out. If its for exercise play and free running I usually take 3 at atime but I mix and match which 3. If its for training then its individually probably for slightly less time so that I can spend time with them all

Hoggett
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

29-03-2005, 08:09 PM
When I had my 2 I took them together, it can be painful! when one pulls to the left and the other one pulls to the right! OUCH

The younger one used to control the wayward one and keep him in check.

Ian
mitch
Almost a Veteran
Female 

29-03-2005, 09:13 PM
I walk my 3 together mostly, they run about chasing each other so they get a lot more exercise. On occasions when I might take one alone for some reason or other, they look totally lost, especially Toesy and Rio as they are so close

Mitch
Lel
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-03-2005, 09:14 PM
We take ours togethetr- I always feel mean on the one in the house otherwise
Carole
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

29-03-2005, 09:29 PM
Im planning to walk both ours separately for a while til the pup gets used to everything and meets some friendly dogs just incase Star is a bit overprotective.
Lel
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-03-2005, 09:32 PM
Originally Posted by Carole
Im planning to walk both ours separately for a while til the pup gets used to everything
What have I missed?????? What pup ????
zero
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-03-2005, 09:34 PM
I take both out for free running and playing and one at a time for anything like lead training or training in general then it is easier to get thier undivided attention, but my fave walks are all together having fun.
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >