View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-08-2011, 05:43 PM
The reasons seem to be that we don't show them any respect do we! Plus we don't listen to them (apparently!), but who'd want to? What have they got to say of any interest or importance? Plus we've got to give them something to do coz they're bored, and change the government coz they don't like all these cuts (which don't affect them anyway? ). Brain dead aren't they!

I'll give them something alright, I'll give them national service for a start!!!

First off, I'd give them a curfew (sp?) for tonight and warn them about how I'm gonna net them all up if they're out on the streets and dump them in the nearest reservois, or worse!

Then when they've come out of National Service and have learned a few manners and respect, THEN I might actually listen to them! Bladdy morons!

Yes majuka, those earings said it all for me lol!
Dobermann
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

Originally Posted by Pawsonboard View Post
On radio one a girl said that she was rioting to ' show the rich people we can do what they want' ......
cos you would of course need to be rich to be in a shopping centre...
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

I blame it all on Tony Blair and his beloved Human Rights act

As someone else said, I'm so glad I live out in the sticks but I won't get too complacement
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-08-2011, 05:46 PM
No, don't get too complacent Jen, coz there's something kicking off in Worthing now a pretty non descript town, which could do with all the shops burnings coz they're rubbish, but my big worry is, Littlehampton is only just up the road, which is like Beirut and this is where Dave's workshop is, and if they set light to that, well, it's right slap bank in the middle of a residential area It'd go up like an inferno, plus we lose our income
majuka
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-08-2011, 05:48 PM
Originally Posted by Dobermann View Post
cos you would of course need to be rich to be in a shopping centre...
I think they were saying that shopkeepers should be targeted - because they must be rich to have a shop, presumably even those shop keepers who are currently loosing money hand over fist and at a risk of going into liquidation because of the economic climate.
dog_geek
Dogsey Senior
Female 

09-08-2011, 05:48 PM
Originally Posted by Nippy View Post
I blame it all on Tony Blair and his beloved Human Rights act

As someone else said, I'm so glad I live out in the sticks but I won't get too complacement
I blame it on the fact that some parents let their kids run wild. I blame it on the fact that there is hardly/no consequence to any actions any more. You stole that but it was ok because you come from a bad background, we will just feel sorry for you instead and make excuses for your behaviour.

I'm no fan of Tony Blair but you cant blame one person for the actions of many hundreds of people. HOWEVER, THESE PEOPLE DONT DESERVE ANY HUMAN RIGHTS! When they start acting human then they are entitled to human rights!
dog_geek
Dogsey Senior
Female 

09-08-2011, 05:50 PM
Originally Posted by majuka View Post
I think they were saying that shopkeepers should be targeted - because they must be rich to have a shop, presumably even those shop keepers who are currently loosing money hand over fist and at a risk of going into liquidation because of the economic climate.
It just shows the mentality of these people. They havent got a clue about the real world because they havent lived in it. Mummy and daddy are still wiping their backsides and the rest of us are most probably paying for them to live.
fizzigal
Dogsey Junior
Female 

09-08-2011, 05:51 PM
yep, manchester done, ugg store and harvey nicks. also unconfirmed reports of a car dealership in salford. my dad works at RRG Toyota there, so hope not...
Pawsonboard
Almost a Veteran
Female 

09-08-2011, 05:52 PM
Originally Posted by Pawsonboard View Post
On radio one a girl said that she was rioting to ' show the rich people we can do what they want' ......
I ment 'we can do what we want' .. lol sorry

Godalming and guildford on high alert, shops being closed early in woking and already a few things kicking off in aldershot!
majuka
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-08-2011, 05:53 PM
Originally Posted by Nippy View Post
I think, in addition to the full scale riots, they have / are having minor attempts up and down the country. There was a tip off that one of the retail parks in Coventry would be targeted yesterday. The police arrived and closed the road to the retail park and arrested a small group of boys.
Page 15 of 47 « First < 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 25 > Last »