Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-10-2015, 06:42 AM

Daily Dogsey Thread (Thursday)

Good morning everyone, I am afraid I do not wish to participate in the word game. So whoever wants to feel like it is welcome to add a word for those who do to follow on. Steve went fishing just after 6 this morning. Mad thing. Still leaves me in peace.

Have a good day all, God bless.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-10-2015, 07:32 AM
Morning, Moyra. Sorry I apologise as I started the word thing off but I will continue with Pognophobia. Have a peaceful day as the fisherman has gone for his bit of peace. Loved fishing with my parents years ago now. Just prefer to walk now with Tyto to get my bit of peace. Have a good day everyone. Still clearing out stuff but nearly there now. Just have to find someone who would like a tent.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

22-10-2015, 07:41 AM
Morning Moyra and brenda and all who follow.
Dillon and I had a lie-in today. Weather still a bit glum here.

Enjoy your day of peace Moyra.
Hope you find someone who needs a tent brenda.
I think Eileen's mum had a follow up appointment today so if that's the case fingers crossed it all goes well for mum Eileen.
Hope all poorlies are feeling better and that all aches and pains have eased.
Hope the car appointment went to plan Harvey. Very sad about the jet crashing yesterday. Glad you are safe,
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-10-2015, 07:43 AM
Morning all
Will catch up on last nights D.A.D

It's a good job I don't have POGNOPHOBIA as my husband has one
Am off to meet friends for coffee later this morning,
Got to put a wash in, tidy round and take Rosie out later
Moyra enjoy your day of peace
Brenda what about a scout group?
Eileen fingers crossed for your mum today
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-10-2015, 07:57 AM
Morning Lynn. Morning Mandy, yep I am going to ask the person I see over the green near to me. I don't want anything for it so hopefully he will find use for it with the scouts.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-10-2015, 08:04 AM
Good morning

Have a nice quiet day Moyra.

Thinking of your mum today Eileen and hope all is well.

I am sure you will find someone who needs a tent Brenda

Enjoy your coffee out later Mandy

Good morning Lynn

Lovely day here after yesterday. Have a hair appointment at 10.15 am and then off to see a friend this afternoon for coffee, cake and plenty of chat.

Good thing I don't have pognophobia as both my sons seem to grow one at times

Have a good day and stay safe.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

22-10-2015, 08:56 AM
Someone was watching Tipping Point yesterday, Pognophobia featured as a question, that was the guy who won £10k and I didn't know the answer to that, but made a lucky guess.
Sorry you're not feeling up to scratch this morning Moyra and hope you're feel better as the day goes on, you are going to have a peaceful one at least
Brenda, do you have freecycle in your area, you can put stuff on it that is no longer wanted by you but still got life in it and people get in touch and come and take it from you, have got shut of a few things that way and acquired things that way as well. Often there's fridges, freezers, washers and couches etc on it. When I couldn't sell my mothers very expensive (£3k) mobility scooter I put it on there and found a lovely home for it where it would be used and valued.
Got sleeping bags and tents here myself in the top cupboard of the wardrobe, so they will be going on there, will keep a couple of sleeping bags as they do come in handy.
Was quite bright and sunny earlier on but has gone overcast now. Girls will be going walks today, Zenith will have a solo walk as I need to sort her lead walking out, she was charging round yesterday and I can really feel the results of that this morning. She walks nicely on a lead normally, so going to see what happens today when we go down to the little park on our own.
Thinking of Eileen and her mum today
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-10-2015, 09:14 AM
Morning all.
I'm not good at this word game either Moyra, as was shown the other day However I have the exact opposite of pognophobia......I love 'em!!!!
Today is shopping agaiiiiiin
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

22-10-2015, 09:35 AM
Thats come round quickly Nippy, will you be adjourning to a car park by the side of a carvery afterwards
Can't let the grey matter go to rust Nippy can we
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-10-2015, 09:41 AM
I will look up freecycle and see if they are in my area. Thanks June. I will give Alan time to get back to me. He is with the scouts. Thanks. Yep just looked up freecycle and they do have one in my area but I have given Alan a ring now and he is probably going to take it. Yeh!! I love giving things away. ttfn.
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >