Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lorna
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-09-2007, 07:09 PM

Argh! :-(

Argh, everything has been going so well lately, but this week me and my OH haven't been getting on very well, and today we had a really big row. We haven't finished or anything, but I just feel really down about how things are going. To begin with, we were doing really well, and I just feel like everything is going downhill. I don't know what to do.

I'm not sure I can go through all this again. I'm starting to wonder if I'll be better off on my own with Icon.

Sorry to moan everyone, having a really rubbish week - Icon is what is keeping me going.
Deccy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-09-2007, 07:22 PM
It's still early days and you've been through a lot. Try and focus on a point ahead, say next month, make plans for then for both of you (plus Icon!) that may pull you through the next few weeks and let you roll with it in the meantime.
Thinking of you.
Lorna
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-09-2007, 07:31 PM
We had a discussion the day before yesterday and decided we were going to give ourselves a month and two days later she's being like this, I just feel so rubbish. I know I'm depressed but I'm trying so hard with everything
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-09-2007, 07:42 PM
big hugs hun , i myself suffer from manic depression and for a long time my oh did not understand me at all he just thought i was being a moody sod , till it resulted in me being sectioned and haven a breakdown , try and explain to your partner how you are feeling , maybe even seek concilling together so she can be involved and get a better understanding of whats going on with you , hang in there hun xxxdk
leo
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

08-09-2007, 08:12 PM
You ever considered you try too hard?
You have been through alot maybe your not ready for another relationship yet? But at the same time if she is being like this after 2 days.......
It takes 2 not 1.
Lorna
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-09-2007, 08:45 PM
Originally Posted by dollyknockers View Post
big hugs hun , i myself suffer from manic depression and for a long time my oh did not understand me at all he just thought i was being a moody sod , till it resulted in me being sectioned and haven a breakdown , try and explain to your partner how you are feeling , maybe even seek concilling together so she can be involved and get a better understanding of whats going on with you , hang in there hun xxxdk
I can't afford counselling anymore - I used to have cbt therapy, I had a nervous breakdown about 2 years ago. I've been on the waiting list for counselling with the nhs for ages, but I've been moving around the country so much I keep getting put to the back of the list.

Originally Posted by leo View Post
You ever considered you try too hard?
You have been through alot maybe your not ready for another relationship yet? But at the same time if she is being like this after 2 days.......
It takes 2 not 1.
I do think I might have been trying too hard. I'm not sure I'm dealing with everything I just want to feel happy again, and I thought I was happy with my OH, but I'm not sure I am, I think I'm making both her and i more and more miserable, maybe its time to move on. I just don't know if I'm ready to do that. I would have to stay living here for a while as I don't have any money, it sucks. I don't know what that situation would be like, even though she has said that she would never see me on the streets.

Just when things start to go right something else smacks you between the eyes.
leo
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

08-09-2007, 09:05 PM
It sounds like you need to talk, and slow things down, maybe your relationship is moving too fast for you both, and thats why you feel like you do.
Don't blame yourself, it takes 2 for you to fall out and 2 to make it right.
Lorna
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-09-2007, 09:13 PM
I think you're right, I'm just having such a rough few months
leo
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

08-09-2007, 09:18 PM
Yeah but no mater what, we will be here for you.
Now look at little icon, and smile.
Lorna
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-09-2007, 09:20 PM
I just pulled him up onto my lap for puppy cuddles (he's sleeping) he looked at me, moaned and climbed off me and went to lie on his bed - typical man!
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >