View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-10-2016, 06:02 PM
It seems such a great shame but it would seem it is the reason its previous owners got shot of it.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-10-2016, 07:56 PM
The chap that was supposed to pick up Steve's old van has still not turned up. First it was going to be 6 o'clock then 7 to 8.30, now he says he hopes to be here before 10 o'clock. Neither Steve or I are very happy as I am usually in bed long before now.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

07-10-2016, 08:13 PM
At least he's keeping in touch and letting you know he's been delayed, Moyra. Hoping he's arrived now and the van has gone.
Got all my shopping done for the week this afternoon, so I don't have to go in the shops for a while now, many more things I would rather do than that.
LOL at Dillon and the Pink Panther music, Lynn. You'll probably enoy the weekend because you're dreading it. Still hoping the car gets sorted,the whole thing has been a nightmare for you.
Griff it seems like there is fox poo everywhere at the moment. Zen was just settling down for a good old roll in it on Sunday when I took her for a walk and gallop about, just what I needed for the test, a fox poo smelling dog. Probably as well it never happened, although the minute she went down I was on her pulling her away, whilst she looked most offended
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

07-10-2016, 08:32 PM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
No way am I doing 'C' shopping yet
Like me Some people are amazingly well organised, wish I was like that sometimes
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-10-2016, 08:46 PM
Poor Zen thought she was in for some beauty treatment.

No he phoned Steve about 10 minutes ago to say he would be about half an hour. I am giving up and going to bed. Night all. God bless.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

07-10-2016, 08:48 PM
Originally Posted by Gnasher View Post
We discovered that tying him to the table was not a good idea
Fully understand your thinking on that

Once my wife returned from the supermarket to where I was waiting with dogs in the car park, on lead of course, she left the trolley with me to unload and I quickly tied the dogs to it thinking they would stay while I unloaded but OH remembered she had forgotten something so headed back to the store, of course as I was putting something in the car Baruska & Rianna decided to follow 'mummy' and headed off after her with the almost full trolley in tow

As it happened there were no moving cars nearby and the shoppers were in hysterics watching this trolley swinging from side to side towed by two Newfies.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

07-10-2016, 09:03 PM
Originally Posted by gordon mac View Post
The worst thing for me is if you get some in the tread of your boots - it never seems to smell until you get home and start taking off your boots - then of course the Mem descends on me (for she can scent the damn stuff better than any hound) and I am roundly berated for my lack of house training.
Yes but I assume you can smell it, whereas I have almost no sense of smell, what the PC brigade would call 'nasaly challenged' OH is very good at smell but with me, if I can smell it then it's either truly horrible or someones spilt an entire bottle of Channel on the floor
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

07-10-2016, 09:17 PM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
it seems like there is fox poo everywhere at the moment. ................................although the minute she went down I was on her pulling her away
So far (touch wood) Casey hasn't rolled in any, mind you he has been known to try and eat horse droppings don't know which is worse like you I have, so far, been able to drag him away.

Good night all, see you tomorrow
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

07-10-2016, 10:02 PM
Mabs and Kesh are attracted to horse poo like magnets. It can be a good distance away and suddenly Mabs will shift into warp speed and disappear, immediately Kesh will tune in and both vanish. I find them both eating and rolling in it as quickly as possible before I can get to them and drag them away.Usually after I'd given them a good tidy up of course
Gnasher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-10-2016, 07:18 AM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
Lynn, i am sure once they get there you will be pleased to have them...i am sure lauren is fine with Dillon as i am sure she knows you would never allow him to do her any harm
Gnasher..would you believe it??? took kota out, feeling like crap and wasn't going to go but felt bad for them, was up there 2 minutes rolly rolly in fox poo!!!!!! got her on her lead, called her a dirty b*tch and home with instructions for no one to touch the dog, so what does my dad do? stroke the bloody dog Lol took deags out who behaved and didn't roll, come back and had to bath the dog, wash her collar and harness...durrtttty girl
I can believe it!! Dogs!! Almost the worst is trying to get the stuff out of the seams etc. of leather collars. The stuff is so greasy, almost like it has diesel oil in it!

Poor you and BAD girl Kota!!
Page 5 of 5 « First < 2 3 4 5