View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

07-10-2016, 03:28 PM
It does moyra could of done with a quiet one to be honest what with all the car issues going on.
Will have to put on my happy face yet again.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-10-2016, 03:59 PM
So still nothing sorted with the car then Lynn. Must be very frustrating for you. Steve's old van goes tonight.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-10-2016, 04:14 PM
Lynn, i am sure once they get there you will be pleased to have them...i am sure lauren is fine with Dillon as i am sure she knows you would never allow him to do her any harm
Gnasher..would you believe it??? took kota out, feeling like crap and wasn't going to go but felt bad for them, was up there 2 minutes rolly rolly in fox poo!!!!!! got her on her lead, called her a dirty b*tch and home with instructions for no one to touch the dog, so what does my dad do? stroke the bloody dog Lol took deags out who behaved and didn't roll, come back and had to bath the dog, wash her collar and harness...durrtttty girl
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-10-2016, 04:41 PM
Oh Griff how annoying.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

07-10-2016, 05:05 PM
Oh dear griff luckily so far never had a dog that rolls in fox poo.
Mark says Lauren isn't frightened of him because he is to big to sneak up on you.

No news re: the car. I have found the paperwork, may well approach him about a refund tomorrow. Cant keep on like this another weekend with no car less than a week and it's back again in the garage.
I am beginning to wonder if it has something deeply wrong in the engine and just replacing things is like putting a plaster on it.
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

07-10-2016, 05:23 PM
Love the idea of Dillon sneaking up on someone (A Stealth Bernese) like a cartoon character with appropriate music! LOL !
Griff - why do you train your dogs to roll in fox-poo? Only joking - the damn stuff not only smells but always seems stickier than other varieties of same - not that I claim to be an expert on vulpine excreta!!!!!!
Moyra - hope the removal of the old van makes it easier for you to park your own vehicle. One less thing to worry about at least!
See you all later - bye fer now.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-10-2016, 05:26 PM
Your right Lynn this could go on ad finitum. Such a shame when it sounds as though had it not had all these problems it would have suited you fine. Can this garage find you another suitable car for your needs, would be a shame to have to go elsewhere.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-10-2016, 05:30 PM
Gordon, no his old van has not been in the way since the kitchen fitter finished. We have sufficient room to park two vehicles, one being Steve's new van directly in front of our front door. But I was worried that it may draw attention to the fact it was not being used and therefore attract vandals.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

07-10-2016, 05:41 PM
Ha ha LG could you imagine it ? Would it be the Pink Panther music ?
That is something we are going to put to him Moyra. Not sure I want to go down the Peugeot 407 route again although this is very unusual it does make one wary. So the only other one we know will suit Dillon will be a Volvo V70.
I am sure we would have to return the garage car if we went down that route. Have seen a couple in various places. Until I have spoken to him not sure which route we will go down.
I do know I really do not want this one back even though it is in showroom condition. No use if it keeps having issues especially not for me and my situation.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-10-2016, 05:57 PM
Well Lynn a car that is unreliable is neither use nor ornament., regardless of how it looks.
Page 4 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >