View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
zoeyvonne
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-03-2012, 04:25 PM
he's had 1x 3 day course of panacur which changed his poop back to normal for a few days but got a bit of the runs again now? going to do panacur again in 1 and half weeks to see if it clears it up fully.
Darcy Boy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-03-2012, 05:43 PM
Originally Posted by chaospony View Post
I had a cat with it, after many expensive vets visits decided to give it a try and it worked a treat!
I also treated the other animals in the house using the liquid, the cats hated it but the dog loved it, strange dog that she is!
I also had my Kitten at the Vets for mths before I saw a different vet. It was heartbreaking with one so young.
And at 2yrs he had an immune deficiency, at 3yrs all but 5 teeth were removed, after that he really improved & now he
a lovely 5yr old.
chaospony
Dogsey Senior
Female 

05-03-2012, 08:55 PM
Originally Posted by Darcy Boy View Post
I also had my Kitten at the Vets for mths before I saw a different vet. It was heartbreaking with one so young.
And at 2yrs he had an immune deficiency, at 3yrs all but 5 teeth were removed, after that he really improved & now he
a lovely 5yr old.
My vet didn't even come up with it I did, talked to the vet and he was saying oh its not likely, but as I had only just returned from the USA and both me and my husband both had gardia symptoms I thought there was a good chance that kitty picked it up from us! Which it did end up being the case. Rua is now a big healthy 2 year old boy.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2