Our sister sites
Our sister sites
lozzibear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-10-2011, 10:12 PM

I must attract them!

I just can't believe some people

There is a woman, who lives near me, who appears to hate me. Now, I have never spoken to this woman, or anything (I don't even know her name!)... but, my OH knows her. This woman's mum lives in a house that backs on to OHs parents house. There is a big long story about how the families fell out when OH was younger, because the other family accused him of doing something that he didn't but it was all resolved, and everything was ok between them.

The woman seems to still be holding something against OH though, even about 15 years on. When she sees him in the street, she swears at him and calls him things like 'w*****' Now, it seems that I am guilty by association Unfortunately for me though, is that she lives on the street that backs on to mine...

On Sunday, I was at work and this woman came in. I didn't look at her, but as I passed her daughter said 'I am going to knock her out' I looked back, and she was glaring at me! This is the second time she has done this at my work! The first time I was putting stock out, and didn't even notice them coz I was too busy. The daughter said 'if she looks at me, I am going to punch her'... It was hearing that, that made me look up and again, she was glaring at me At this point, I had no idea who she even was! It was only because she was with her mum, that I had any clue who it was.

OH and his mum, are absolutely fuming about how she is being with me. I have never even spoken to this woman, and even OH doesn't deserve it. Even if he did do something when he was younger, surely she could accept that he was a wee boy and could get over it in 15 years! I spoke to some people who live on the same street as her, and they said she causes a lot of trouble, and complains about/to people over petty things... so, she just seems to be one of those people. The next time she comes into my work and threatens me, then she will be getting chucked out (the guys I work with said the last time that they would, but she was leaving anyway and on Sunday, none of them were in).

I just really seem to attract these idiots! And, unfortunately a lot of them seem to live around me
alexgirl73
Almost a Veteran
Female 

11-10-2011, 10:15 PM
ah the joys I always used to get the old drunk sitting next to me on the bus home, even though there would be about 20 empty seats!!

Mind you, you do live in Motherwell, so you have to accept at least some of the blame
lozzibear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-10-2011, 10:46 PM
Originally Posted by alexgirl73 View Post
ah the joys I always used to get the old drunk sitting next to me on the bus home, even though there would be about 20 empty seats!!

Mind you, you do live in Motherwell, so you have to accept at least some of the blame

I was once in Ayr on holiday, with my friend and her family (we were about 13/14 at the time) and on two separate occasions, I had creepy drunk men following me, and talking to me My friends parents got really freaked out, and then acted as a shield for the rest of the holiday

Ah, yes Motherwell is terrible for them! You must know here well It is actually full of them I will put all the blame on my parents, as they chose to live here!