Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Cassius
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-05-2011, 01:55 PM

Zane's so norty................

............in a nice, funny kind of way!

I had locked all the dogs in the living room (Tashi in the crate to separate the 2 girls) as I had someone come round to measure the back/side gate which I'm having replaced next week some time.

I knew the dogs were safe in the living room and I was happily chatting to this guy whilst looking at pictures of gates etc when I saw a dog I thought I knew!

I called him to me but didn't really need to as he came trotting down the side path to me anyway. As he came quite nonchalantly into my garden the guy I was talking to said he thought how brave he was in coming into a stranger's garden.

So of course by this time I realised it was Zane who had managed to get out and take himself off for a walk along the side fo the house. I had locked both living room doors and he can't unlock them.

I had forgotten that I'd opened the front living room window when I put Tashi into the crate (as she's a bit stinky at the best of times).

Zane had jumped out of the window in his bid for freedom - only to walk straight back into the garden, then kitchen where he was locked in again!
GSD-Sue
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-06-2011, 01:38 PM
All I can say is thank goodness the others didn't all follow him.
Cassius
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-06-2011, 04:29 PM
Come on Sue, these are my dogs you're talking about. The otehr are too flamin' stoopid to follow!!