Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-07-2023, 06:40 AM

Soggy Saturday 22nd July 2023

Morning all. I hope you all get sorted with all that you have problems with. Looks like it is going to be wet here very soon as it is gettng to look like rain. With that in mind I must go for my wander and hope I don't get to wet. Have a good day all. My life is so exciting.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-07-2023, 08:05 AM
Morning all

Lovely time last night great chatter. Food good but the chatter/laughter was overtaking, LOL. Got the appointment for the skip for later this afternoon so will be doing that.

Brenda Good morning, just read your post and thought you going for a wade I know it says wander must be all this rain got into my brain,
made me reread it though. Have a good day.

Chris Morning what a "mess" with the charger and machine hindsight is a wonderous thing. Aww to Ted he is growing up and not wanting to miss anything Hope you manage to get sorted with the scooters.
Oppps Gary can't see how it is your fault there again I suspect everything is.

Lynn Whatever the three of you are doing enjoy it suspect with the pup in the proceedings it will be enjoyable not long till he is out and meeting people.

Sue Busy I imagine and hope Maria's throat feel better.

Griff Enjoy your solitude with your parents away only two more sleeps and don't worry about the chair it will sort itself if in doubt open the
box and sit on it and maybe they won't notice. LOL

Catch you all later.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-07-2023, 09:12 AM
Good morning Brenda and Kazz

Hope there rain held off for your wander Brenda

Good skip going Kazz. Pleased you had a good evening with friends

I agree with Kazz Kelly, perhaps if you sit on it your parents won't notice the extra chair

Hope Gary is soon back to speaking to you Chris. The chair company sounds a nightmare just hope they both behave from now on and you do not have to contact them again.

Sunny here at the moment so washed the towels and they are blowing nicely. Teazle walked and been in the garden for a bit of a tidy up but th ground is like concrete so just run the hoe over the weeds to take the tops off to stop them seeding.

Take care everyone
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

22-07-2023, 09:12 AM
Morning brenda, Kazz and all to follow.
Wet on and off here today, not complaining seeing as Michael and Maca and the family have retreated to Panticosa again for some respite from the heat in Madrid.
It isn't quite as hot there as in other parts of Spain and Europe but they are still feeling it.
Brewster was awake at 1.45 this morning, so up we got he went outside and slept I slept on and off on the sofa.
Just gone 6 he was in and worrying for hos 6.30 breakfast.
Teething is getting really bad, we are a wonderful target for those sharp teeth, so now we have a tin with some gravel in, one shake and it gets hos attention he sits and gets a biscuit, also a lot of fuss.
A pottering day today.

brenda I hope you get your walk without getting wet.
Kazz so glad you enjoyed the evening.
Chris aren't puppies lovely when they sleep. I hope Gary soon gets over his strop with you.
griff Kazz has a very good idea to sit on it and hope mum and dad don't notice the extra chair.
So annoying when things turn up late though.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-07-2023, 09:26 AM
Silly weather. Walked and then the sun came out. Windy now and clouds looking again. Have a good day peeps. Lynn have you tried lemon juice on your skin? It might stop the chomping?
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

22-07-2023, 10:14 AM
Hadn't thought of that brenda.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-07-2023, 11:34 AM
Lol, sadly the chair is blue and black and has lights all around it! No chance of hiding it, I am actually livid about it, I could have ordered a different chair and it would have definitely arrived, as he spends so much time in his gaming room with Molly.....she loves lying on the single bed and goes fast off asleep, I thought I would get him a massage chair with lights and it was on offer, it was all sorted, he was collecting today after work and he could build it tomorrow or this evening if he wasn't too tired..... that's all gone out the window and I now need to keep hold of it until he has time to collect it...... nightmare!!!!
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-07-2023, 12:35 PM
Afternoon all

Just a heads up I thought I was winning with the clutter which I am but today found 3 DVD players on top of the wardrobe I know my typewriter was up there as I can see it but seems I have 3 DVD/Blu-ray players Toshiba LG and Sony go figure popping them in the under bed drawer with remotes. If no one wants them within the year they are off to the charity shop
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-07-2023, 02:18 PM
Good afternoon all from a very soggy Skegness

This teething lark is a nightmare isn't it Lynn. With us, it's a firm no with a lifted finger then fuss as the reward. My skin tears easily so we are having to be extra vigilant and stop it before it starts whenever we can

Gary still isn't talking to me so it may be that we sort it out when we take his money up to him. I'm hoping he's got the message that if you lie, you have to sort things out yourself and not rely on mum or dad to sort out your problems

We've had the calor gas heater on again today as it's cold and damp here despite the dehumidifier working hard

Just had Ted out on the garden as we've had a small break in the rain. Mad zoomies (which I expected as he missed his walk this morning) which included splashing through a puddle at the bottom of the garden. He's had a high old time and now he's fast asleep. The zoomies usually do the job
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

22-07-2023, 03:46 PM
I guess there is no chance of hiding that chair then griff.
You could offer them on market place Kazz for your area or a gifting page.
We are also at the tugging clothes stage Chris and nipping legs when you move.
We are now resorting to a tin with some pebbles in and when he leaves he gets a small biscuit.
Thing is he is cocking a deafen a good deal of the time.
I must admit I am not a fan of this stage. He has to learn though he is already 16.5 kgs and only 3 months his manners need to be impeccable.
Gorden is now realising what hard work raising a puppy is.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >