Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
smokeybear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-08-2011, 09:10 AM

Talking about death penalty............

LAHORE (Agencies) – A housewife tortured to death a servant for not feeding her pet dog on Monday. The torture death occurred in the Kahna area, the police said. The woman was later arrested.

Taqi Usman, 14, who hailed from Chiniot, was serving as a home servant with a lady, namely Sadia. On Monday morning, Sadia directed Taqi Usman to feed the pet dog, and went outside. When she returned home, she came to know that her dog had not been fed.

The mistress shut the house servant in a room and brutally tortured him, resulting in his death. The neighbours informed the police about the occurrence after which the cops reached the scene of crime and shifted the body to a hospital for medico-legal requirements. A case has been registered into the incident but no arrest was made in connection with the murder.

On the other hand, the heirs to the deceased youth and residents of the area have strongly denounced the torture killing of the youth and demanded that the authorities take a strict action against the accused woman.

They also urged the Non Governmental Organizations working for the protection of the human rights to take notice of the heinous crime
Rubster
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-08-2011, 09:55 AM
Originally Posted by smokeybear View Post
LAHORE (Agencies) – A housewife tortured to death a servant for not feeding her pet dog on Monday. The torture death occurred in the Kahna area, the police said. The woman was later arrested.

Taqi Usman, 14, who hailed from Chiniot, was serving as a home servant with a lady, namely Sadia. On Monday morning, Sadia directed Taqi Usman to feed the pet dog, and went outside. When she returned home, she came to know that her dog had not been fed.

The mistress shut the house servant in a room and brutally tortured him, resulting in his death. The neighbours informed the police about the occurrence after which the cops reached the scene of crime and shifted the body to a hospital for medico-legal requirements. A case has been registered into the incident but no arrest was made in connection with the murder.

On the other hand, the heirs to the deceased youth and residents of the area have strongly denounced the torture killing of the youth and demanded that the authorities take a strict action against the accused woman.

They also urged the Non Governmental Organizations working for the protection of the human rights to take notice of the heinous crime
thankyou for this, I now know what my plan of attack will be if the BIL doesnt look after my furries properly while am on holibobs
Cassius
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-08-2011, 09:59 AM
I can understand the owner's frustration but murder is a little OTT for not feeding the dog once. If he'd deliberately starved the dog and it had suffered then I could understand her reaction better; alhough I don't condone it.

The report contradicts itself. It states the woman was arrested, then that no arrest was made. It also mentions heirs of the victim who surely if he was only 14, wouldn't be old enough to know anything about it?!
smokeybear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-08-2011, 10:20 AM
It is cultural term...............
Jet&Copper
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-08-2011, 04:34 PM
So are you saying the death penalty should apply in this case? Have I missed something?
smokeybear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-08-2011, 05:32 PM
Not it has already been applied........................